XXXV. Surprise.

Warmth invaded Jungkook's chest. He felt surprisingly comfortable when he heard his alarm. He stretched his arm instantly to take his phone. He stopped the unpleasant sound and sighed. His eyes were still closed and he hoped to go back to his dream. A sweet dream where he was next to Yoongi, where he was in Yoongi's arms. His dream was so lovely and beautiful. It felt so real. And Jungkook never wanted to wake up from this pretty dream. It was amazingly wonderful. Because Jungkook felt so loved in his dream. He knew Yoongi liked him. And that was enough for him. But in this dream, Yoongi was hugging so tightly yet so delicately. He was protecting him and rock him into the dreamland. It was magical to not be alone. Jungkook never felt this way before. He hoped he could make his dream come true one day.

His alarm rang once more. He frowned and stopped it for the second time. He needed to wake up. He had to get ready for university. He yawned and tried to turn around on his bed. But he couldn't. He met a resistance. A frown on his face, he opened his right eye, then the left eye. He looked around. Suddenly, he remembered. It wasn't a dream. His heart started to race when he remembered the day before. The piano session. Yoongi's studio. The thunderdome. The movie. And Yoongi laying next to him on a bed. Jungkook didn't go back home the night before. He accepted Yoongi's offer, he stayed for the night. He was worried about it, at first. He never had a boyfriend before. Obviously, he never shared a bed with a man he loved.

Yoongi was there. Next to him on the bed. His arm around  Kook's waist. His eyes closed. His chest came up and down slowly. The warmth Jungkook felt was coming from the older body. It felt so comfortable. And Jungkook never wanted to move. He wanted this moment to last forever. His eyes drifted to Yoongi's sleeping face. And his heart squeezed. Yoongi was beautiful. Kook knew that since their first meeting. He had such pale skin, cat-like eyes, and pouty pink lips. The contrast between his white skin and his dark hair made him look like a greek marble sculpture. So ethereal. But now Jungkook has discovered a new side of Yoongi's beauty. He looked younger when he was sleeping. A peaceful look on his face. No frowning, no smiling, no blushing. He was calmly resting, deeply lost in his dreams. Jungkook felt the urge to take his phone and take a pic. He wanted to keep this flawless sight in his mind forever. It would go alongside the few selfies Yoongi already sent him and that Jungkook stored in a new file named Yoongi with a black heart. But he chose not to. Because he wanted Yoongi's permission before taking his pics. He couldn't do it without his consent. That wasn't what a good boyfriend would do.

Jungkook checked the time on his phone once again and smiled. He had so much time before leaving for university. As Yoongi's apartment was only ten minutes away from it, Jungkook didn't have to rush to get prepared. He had plenty of time. And Yoongi was still sleeping. There was no way Jungkook would wake the older up. He knew Yoongi was working a lot every day. He also noticed that his boyfriend was usually awake when Jungkook was leaving for uni. He was often working early in his studio. So, if he was sleeping more today, it would be great. Yoongi deserved to rest more. So, Jungkook would try his best to not disturb his sleep.

That was why, after leaving a quick kiss on the top of Yoongi's head, Jungkook left the bed slowly. He went to the kitchen and took a glass of water. He was so afraid to make too much noise. He walked toward the living room window, silently. He bit his lips and looked outside the window. The sun was already out. The view of the city was pretty. Jungkook wanted to live in this kind of apartment one day. When he would be ready to leave his parents house, he would love to have a nice and tiny apartment with a nice view. With a balcony maybe. And with Yoongi obviously. Waking up next to his boyfriend had been amazing. He wanted to live this again and again and again. He would never get tired of it.

However, he felt a bit worried and stressed. He really didn't want to disturb Yoongi. The older person was sleeping so peacefully, Jungkook couldn't ruin it. Of course, he knew Yoongi wouldn't be mad at him. He was way too nice. Still, Jungkook would feel bad and ashamed to wake him up. But what could he do? He had nowhere to go, he couldnt go to the university yet and he wanted to be there when Yoongi would wake up.  One thing came to his mind and that could be a good idea. He could go for a run. He had time and his body was craving for some exercise. He could just go for half an hour. He wouldn't be in the apartment to make noise. He also could take some breakfast on his way home. That was what a good boyfriend would do, right? He didn't have gym clothes. But he could go run with the basketball shorts Yoongi landed him for the night. And he wore sneakers the day before. He nodded and went to his backpack to change his shirt then he put his shoes on. He checked one last time, to see if Yoongi was still sleeping. The older person was still soundlessly asleep. Jungkook left a note on the kitchen table to let Yoongi know he only left for a run. Just in case he would wake up during his absence. Then he opened the door slowly and left. He closed the door behind him using the key Yoongi gave him the week before.