VI. Lovely.

Another week passed for Yoongi. Another busy and tired week. He didnt have the time to properly rest and relax. As usual. He was used to it now. Working hard, trying his best, focusing on his work only. It was part of his daily routine. And he would never complain. He was doing what he loved the most. He was pursuing his dreams. How could he complain? It would be so insensitive for all the people who couldnt reach their dreams. Or for all the people that didn't even have a dream. Yoongi wasn't the type to complain. He was a hard worker. That was what he did his entire life. That was what he was still doing. So, he worked every day of the week with determination and energy. He drank too much coffee for his health. He didn't fed himself well. He didn't sleep enough all week. But he managed to finish his work. He had been praised by his superior at his company for the last songs he composed. His last photoshoot would be on a famous magazine cover soon. He also managed to go visit Taehyung almost everyday of the week. He was proud of that. Despite his hectic schedule, he saved some time for his best friend. The only day he couldn't go at the hospital was Wednesday. He felt so sorry about it.  He kept texting Tae to apologise. The younger reassured him, telling him he didn't have to come every day. Yoongi disagreed. He had to go as much as he could. He didn't want to let Tae in this cold and empty hospital room. He couldn't leave his best friend alone with his demons. So, on the next day, he brought Tae his favourite cold soda to cheer him up. And even if his visit only lasted twenty minutes each day, he wouldn't miss that. Twenty minutes was enough to show his love and support to Taehyung. Twenty minutes was the least he could do for Tae. That was one the most important thing for him right now. Even more important that his work.

He always put his family above everything else. His work was important, of course. It was his passion. It was his dream and reason to live. He worked hard for it. However, he knew he wouldnt have this life if he had been alone. He only reached his goals thanks to his familys support. Well, thanks to the Kim familys support. Taehyung and his family supported him more than his own biological family ever did. They never made fun of his dreams. They never belittled his talents. They never tried to make him change his mind about his life choices. They only listened to what he wanted to do. And they stood by his side, always. At every steps, they were here for him. They never left him alone since the day his parents rejected him. Taehyung's mom invited him often at their place. She always treated him as her third son. She would try to come to Seoul and cook for his birthday. And when she couldn't come, Yoongi was the one to go to Daegu. She was so warm and sweet. She was the definition of a mother. She loved her sons so much. She had so much love in her heart, that she could give some to Yoongi too. He was so thankful for this. His own mother wasnt like this. She wasn't a bad mother. But she never met Yoongis expectations and needs. She didn't understand him. She never tried to.

Taehyung's mother did her best to understand who Yoongi was. She let him become who he wanted to be. She talked many hours with him. Advising him, listening to his worries and fears, trying to make him laugh when he felt too anxious in this big world. When he started living at Taes house, he was shy and uncomfortable. He didn't want to impose himself to such a nice family. She reassured him. She told him he didn't deserve what was happening to him. She taught him that blood didn't made the love. We can love without being truly related. We can build our own family. We can choose who he want to be around with. That was such an important lesson. He would never forget that. He was so thankful for the Kims family. He would try his best to show his love to them.

He wasn't really demonstrative with his feelings. He was used to lock everything in his heart. And gestures meant more than words sometimes. Which was paradoxical for a songwriter. He always gave a lot of importance to words. But sometimes, words weren't enough. How could he summarise all his feelings and thankfulness with the only word love? That was definitely not enough. He tried for a long time to find a better way to tell his love. He didn't find it already. So he was showing it. By visiting Taehyung everyday at the hospital. By having lunch with Namjoon at least once a week, despite his hard schedule. By calling Taes mom twice a week, just to make sure she was fine. That was one of his way of showing love.