XLV. Better.

Jungkook opened up his eyes as soon as he heard his alarm ring. He sighed and turned around in his bed. He hugged the pillow on the left side of the bed and smiled. No, it wasn't his bed. It was Yoongi's. His boyfriend's scent was impregnated on the sheets and the pillow case. Strong yet delicate. Jungkook had always been sensitive to smells. And Yoongi's scent was his favorite by far. He closed his eyes and hugged the pillow tighter. Since the night they shared at his place, Jungkook spent all his nights at Yoongi's apartment. Three nights. After waking up at Jungkook's house, Yoongi proposed to him to bring more stuff to his place. He came by car, he had a lot of space in the truck. Jungkook agreed. Because he would feel even more comfortable at Yoongi's apartment with his own belongings. And Yoongi didn't say his motives but Jungkook knew. The older man didn't want him to ever feel lonely again.

When he arrived at his house, he saw how broken Jungkook was. Yoongi didn't complain about it. He only hugged him, trying to calm him down and telling him he loved him. Even later during the night, as they were both laying on bed, Yoongi didn't let Jungkook apologise. It warmed Jungkook's chest. He never felt this validated in his life. He couldn't believe he never had the idea of inviting Yoongi over. His house became so welcoming and warm thanks to his lover. His presence changed the whole atmosphere, Jungkook didn't feel alone anymore. And Yoongi insisting to bring more of Jungkook's stuff to this place made the younger man feel more loved. Because it meant that Yoongi wanted to be with him daily. He wanted to have him close, he was ready to have Jungkook by his side in his apartment. Their relationship was taking a new step.

They weren't living together yet. Not officially. Jungkook was only staying at Yoongi's place. Because it was more convenient, because it was closer to the university and to the coffee shop, because there was Yoongi waiting for him after his classes. It was domestic to know that someone would be there when he would walk through the door. And for three days, Yoongi was there. Even though he had to go to his company to work, he was always there when Jungkook ended his classes. He never let Jungkook be alone. Maybe he was worried about making Jungkook cry or sad. Yoongi didn't say it. He only made sure to be there for Jungkook, as a family member.

They were a family. They promised to support each other, to be there for each other no matter what. To end their loneliness, they would build their own family. And that simple promise gave hope to Jungkook. He wanted it to be true, he wanted it to believe it and he did. He had close people, his friends, his cousin. But he missed something. Something that only Yoongi could fill. Despite knowing each other for a short time, they both needed the other. Jungkook needed Yoongi, he was craving Yoongi's presence. And even though he doubted it at first, now, he knew Yoongi was feeling the same. It was hard to not see how much the older man loved him. Especially when he took care of him during his anxiety attack. He was patient and loving. He looked curious about Jungkook's childhood. He asked him about all the photographs in his room. He was eager to know more about Kook's happy and sad memories. Jungkook gladly told him as much as he could. He felt better with Yoongi. He was his happy pill, someone who could lift his mood with only one smile. Thanks to Yoongi he felt better on that night and the miss of his parents didn't sting as much.

Waking up next to Yoongi for the last morning has also been the best experience. He already knew it was amazing to sleep next to Yoongi, to feel his warmth and to see his smile first thing in the morning. Sharing everything with Yoongi was wonderful. A feeling Jungkook was ready to feel for the rest of his life. Yoongi would be a permanent person in his life. He knew it, he had no doubt anymore. He was the one. The only one for Jungkook. His sun, moon and stars. His whole universe. Maybe it was a bit frightening to love someone that much. That could end up badly if they broke up. Still Jungkook had faith now in their relationship. If Yoongi didn't run away after his anxiety attacks, if he stayed when Jungkook was crying in his arms, he could stay forever. Being his hope and love until the end of time.