VIII. Warm.

Three weeks passed. Twenty one days went quickly. Twenty one days of a boring routine for Yoongi. He woke up every day, started to work, went to meetings, visited Tae's home, work again in his studio and sleeping. Then he would start again the day after. And the day after. And the day after. His life had been boring since a while. He was used to this classic life. He didn't really need more. Actually, he was pleased with this life. It was comfortable. It was reassuring. It was simple. To be honest, simple wasnt the right word. Because nothing about his life was easy. His work was exhausting. It was a never ending run toward perfection. Perfection in his music productions. Perfection in his photography edits. Perfection in everything he was doing. He was a rational man. He knew perfection was unreachable. It didn't truly exist. It was only a social construct made to push people to their last limits. It wasn't real. He could never make a perfect song, a perfect photography, a perfect mix. Still, despite his logical mind, he couldn't help trying. Even if he couldn't reach perfection, he could try to reach it. So, he tried and tried and tried. In everything he did. With all his strength and energy.

He spent the first week locked in his studio. Not the one in his apartment. But the studio he had at the company. He had to finish an entire album for a new idol group who would be debuting in few weeks. As it was a debut album, it had to show this group identity. And Yoongi was the one in charge to catch and make this identity. He proposed many songs. None of them were good enough. It was a girl group. It had to be catchy and powerful. Not too cute, not too sexy, not too badass. The best mix of the members personalities. For that, Yoongi tried to know them more. To be honest, he didn't really try hard. He let them come to his studio for three hours. He asked them what kind of music they liked, what message they wanted to deliver. He also asked them to show him their voices. He needed it to make the best song that would fit them. After these three hours, he stayed three days locked in the studio. Trying hard to make the six awaited songs. He would only go out to see Tae. He went to his best friend's apartment every day. At the same hour. It was his only break of the day. The only free hour in his hectic schedule. It was good to visit Taehyung. Even though the younger wasnt talking much. Since his return from the hospital, he didn't want to leave his room. He was barely eating. And he almost didn't speak. He was still mourning. Yoongi was patient. So was Namjoon. That was why he went to see him every day, to show him his support. Even outside of the hospital, Yoongi would be here for Tae. Forever and always.

Except this only hour of freedom, Yoongi stayed in the studio. He didn't see his apartment for three days straight. He knew it wasnt healthy. He should go back to his place, to sleep on his bed. But he couldn't. His work wasnt complete. He could sleep on the tiny couch in his studio. It wasn't comfortable. Still, it was better than nothing. After three days of hard work, the six songs were made. He was exhausted. His eyes were painful. His back was hurting from staying on a chair for too long. But the album was ready to be recorded. He spent two days with the group to record the entire album. At the end of this first week, the album was ready. And he was happy to find his bed back.

The second week was less tiring. He only went to the company once to record again one of the song. Something about the rap wasn't satisfying according to the producing team. For the rest of the week, Yoongi stayed at his place to work on a photoshoot he did two weeks earlier. The photos had been taken for the cover of a famous fashion magazine. The models were beautiful. The photos were good too. Still, Yoongi had to do some editing on them. It wasn't good enough for the magazine team. Something was odd. So, Yoongi spent a lot of time changing the lightening, the contrasts, playing with the colours. He sent many versions of the same shoot. After three days of trying, the magazine editor-in-chief was finally satisfied with the photos. Yoongi was glad he did it well, he worked hard and succeed for this challenge.