LIII. Anniversary.

Ten months later.

Jungkook stretched on the bed and rolled over. He extended his arm to reach his left side - Yoongi's side. He frowned and opened his eyes. His boyfriend wasn't next to him. He sighed and sat on the bed, tendering his ear to catch any noise coming from outside of the bedroom. He smiled when he heard a familiar voice humming from the other side of the door and some ruffling in the kitchen. Yoongi was already awake, he must be making breakfast at the moment. Jungkook laid back down and hugged Yoongis pillow, sniffing his perfume on it. He couldn't help but smile more as he closed his eyes. He still had some time before his alarm ring. He should enjoy this calm and peaceful moment before his busy day. Of course, he would have enjoyed it more with Yoongi next to him. But the older man already left the bed, and in their new apartment, leaving the bedroom also meant being far from it.

In the last months, some things have changed. One of them was their apartment. After Yoongi's big proposal, Jungkook moved in with him. For real this time. He even called his parents - something he rarely did - to let them know. He was afraid of making them mad or disappointed. He even told Seokjin about his worries. His parents always provided him with everything he needed. He had no real reason to leave their house. Except the fact that he was deeply in love with Yoongi and that he wanted to build a new home with him. He was frightened. He gathered all his courage to tell them that he had a boyfriend and that he was leaving the family house to live with him. But he was surprised by their reaction. At first his mother was astonished. Jungkook never told them about a boyfriend before. They knew he liked boys. Still he never told them he had a boyfriend. She was even more surprised when he told them he was moving with this man. Jungkook was so shy, so introverted and solitary. He didnt have many friends and he seemed to enjoy living alone. He never showed them how lonely he felt. So deciding to live with someone he only knew for a couple of months was surprising. His father asked him many questions about Yoongi. His profession, his age, his family, his studies. Jungkook gladly answered all the questions, trying his best to prove to his parents how great Yoongi was. And he managed to do it because they both ended the call reassured. Even though they were rather absent in Jungkook's life, they were still his parents. They only wanted his happiness. If he found this happiness alongside a twenty six music producer named Min Yoongi, they could only support him. Before ending the call, they set a date to meet with this famous Yoongi. Jungkook was glad to hear them being happy for him. He could move in with Yoongi without any worries and start this new chapter of his life.

Which he gladly did. A week after Yoongi asked him, they went to his parents' house to take all his belongings. It was on a Sunday afternoon and Seokjin gave him a day off. They put everything he truly needed in big boxes. To be honest, he brought way more than he needed, he could have been more reasonable. Yoongis place wasn't gigantic, he didnt want to invade it with his useless stuff. But Yoongi insisted on making his apartment Jungkook's new home. He knew the younger man was already feeling comfortable at his place. Still, he didnt want it to be his place, he wanted to be their place. And he had been very clear on that topic. For that, they had to bring all the things Jungkook cherished the most. All the photographs that he needed to see everyday to smile, all the photo albums he made through the years, all his portfolios and all his cameras - he had a lot of cameras. They also took as many music books and instruments as they could. Yoongi promised he would find a perfect place for them in his studio. He kept his promise, of course. Despite telling Yoongi multiple times that he didn't play the violin as much anymore and that he didn't need it, his boyfriend convinced him to take it. You would never know Jungkook, one day you could want to play for me. Jungkook was a simple man in love. He could say no to his lover. They also managed to take his vinyl collection. It wasn't as impressive as Yoongi's. Still, it was large enough to make them rearrange the bookcase, to make their both collections fit. And they had a very nice time comparing their music taste, laughing when they noticed that they had the same ones or being impressed by the other's possession. After filling the last boxes with Jungkook's clothes, his college stuff and some items that he couldn't leave behind, they were ready to leave. Jungkook felt a twinge in his heart. He knew he would come back sometime, but it would never be the same. He had a new home now.