IV. Angel.

The sun was slowly coming out. The fresh breeze was caressing Yoongi's pale cheeks. His camera between his hands, he was taking pictures of the beautiful scenery. Seoul - which was still half asleep. The night letting place to the sun. The various colours of the sky were breath-taking. Yellow, orange, purple, blue. It was calm. The atmosphere was peaceful on this Saturday morning. He was alone at the Namsan Tower. Usually, at any other hours of the day, the place was full of tourists, high schoolers or people on romantic dates. But during the first hours of the day, it was quiet. Only the wind and the fainted sounds of the city could be heard. He even took off his earphones. No music was playing. Only silence. Peace. That was what Yoongi came for. He needed to stop his brain for a while. He needed to recharge his energy from a tiring week. He didn't manage to sleep the night before. To be honest, he didn't sleep more than four hours all week. He had to work on two photos exhibitions and on the production of a song for a famous American artist. All of these projects were amazing opportunities and he couldn't fail. He wanted to show his potential. He needed to do his best. He tried to show he deserved all of this. So, he poured his heart and soul in them.

He worked hard for hours and days. Barely sleeping and barely eating. He was mostly eating instant noodles these days. The last real meal he had was five days ago with Namjoon. His friend knew about his hectic schedule, and he wanted to help him relax a bit. So, they had lunch at a nice restaurant near Joon's gallery. It had been a great time. They also didn't spend time together for a while. The only time they were seeing each other was at the hospital. And it wasn't the most relaxing place in the world. The atmosphere was always tense. Yoongi was always worried and nervous when he visited Taehyung. Not because he didn't want to. Not because he was forcing himself out of pity. It was far from that. If he could, he would never leave Tae's side. He wanted to spend time with his best friend. He wanted to show him he wasn't alone in his tragedy. Still, the hospital was a place which was triggering his anxiety.

Going there was taking a lot of his energy. Unlike the past weeks, he tried his best to go many times at the hospital. Unfortunately, he couldn't go every day. He went three times this week. On Monday, Wednesday and Thursday. Each time, he tried his best to smile and bring some joy to his best friend. He tried to cheer him, to light up his mood. He was sure he succeeded on some times. Especially when he brought his speakers to make Taehyung listen to his favourite songs. It was simple but enough to make the younger smile for a while. On some other times, making Tae smile didn't work. It was truly heart breaking to see Taehyung on a hospital bed, his eyes empty of happiness. It was destroying Yoongi's heart. His best friend was such a light in his universe. He was his bliss and joy. He was the one who always made him laugh and smile. Now, it Yoongi's mission to enlighten Tae's world.

Sometimes, he couldn't help but wonder if he will ever hear his laugh again. This sweet melody that was inimitable. Prettier than any concerto. Yoongi's heart squeezed at the thought. He leaned on the fence in front of him. His eyes lost in the scenery. Would Taehyung ever feel happy again? Yoongi could only hope and dream for it. But he knew he couldn't help Taehyung more than he was already doing. Because the younger needed to choose to heal. He needed to try loving again. That was something he could only decide on his own. And Yoongi would have to support him no matter what.

Tae's condition was worrying him so much that he never managed to rest properly. He was afraid of receiving a new call from the hospital, he was scared that he wouldn't answer or miss a phone call from Tae. The younger called him a few times since he was at the hospital. He called when he had nightmares and during his panic attacks. Tae was hardly breathing, and he would never speak. He only needed to hear his best friend's voice to make him relax, to reassure him. So, Yoongi tried his best. He would help him breathe properly again. And at the end of the call, when Tae was feeling a bit better, he would always send him a thank you text. Taehyung was much more talkative through texts. He would always express his gratefulness. But even if Tae was calmer quickly, each call were increasing Yoongi's own anxiety. And he would be unable to close his eyes again. When his anxiety was striking him hardly, he didn't know what to do.