Once A Ranger, Always a Ranger

The teenager went back to the command center after the victory of defeating Lord Zedd and Rita. After the battle, The other power rangers went their separate ways, some to their own country and becoming regular citizens again. As the mighty morpin power rangers  celebrated, Zordon made an announcement.

Zordon: Rangers, it was a tough battle you guys have ever faced, however, you have over come Lord Zedd and Rita's vicious attacks and became victorious. Although there were only six rangers, a new ranger was created under Rita's doing for her to destroy the power ranger by putting Kiyah under  her spell and making her the purple ranger.  However, Kiyah is no longer under Rita's spell and I happy to announce that Kiyah want to remain a power ranger and I have decided to add Kiyah to be the 7th ranger in the team.

The teens cheer for Kiyah as she was added on to the ranger team. Tommy hugged Kiyah and Congratulated her to the team. Kiyah felt honor to be apart of the ranger team. She now has control of herself again, and this time she is using her powers for good instead of evil. It was a privilege's to be on the team.

Kiyah: thank you guys for having me on the team, it is an honor to join a team of friends that are very supportive. 

Tommy: Welcome to the team Kiyah, we are glade to have you.

The teens also welcome Kiyah to the team and were very excited to have her on the team.

Aisha:  Now we are stronger than we ever was before. Now we really going to give lord Zedd and Rita a run for there money.

The teens laugh as they put their hand together and raise the hand as they shouted:

"POWER RANGERS"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When summer time came around, the rangers were in Miami for Tommy's birthday. They decided to hit the beach and play in the ocean. Kiyah's best frind Shawtay was also there along with her son Malik. After that, the teens went to Kiyah's dad basketball game against the Miami heats and had floor seats.  Kiyah look at her father shoot shots , dunks and 2 free throws As the game went on a break, Kiyah and Tommy were on the kiss cam and kiss other in front of thousands in the arena and millions on live T.V. Labron's team ended up winning the game 34-40.  After the game, Labron took the teens out to dinner at an bar and grill.  The teens ate and had a good time While the teens we chatting it up, the waiters that work at the bar came the their table to sing Happy birthday to Tommy and brought the cake out for him and the candles was lit.  The waiter put the cake down in front of Tommy as everyone was singing happy birthday to him. Tommy  was very emotional because he was having the best birthday ever. Tommy blow out his candle and everyone cheered for him including the people outside the circle. 

Tommy: wow, thanks everyone, I appreciate this so much

Kiyah: your welcome honey.

Kiyah said trying to sound sweet as she could. Tommy knew that Kiyah set the whole Birthday surpise and the two shared a kiss. After a dinner, Tommy and Kiyah was by themselves walking. on ocean drive talking. once they made it to the beach,  Tommy and Kiyah stopped and Tommy turn around to look at Kiyah. The sun was setting over the ocean and it was beautiful.  Tommy look at Kiyah and she was so beautiful and began to talk to her.

 Tommy: Kiyah, I love you so much, you made me the happiest guy I ever met

 Tommy: Kiyah, I love you so much, you made me the happiest guy I ever met.  Ever since we met, I knew you were the one I want to spend the rest of my life with. You been throw so much hate ever since you move to Angel Grove and dealt with Rita putting you under a spell and not having control over your self.  I will protect you from now on and I will never let anyone harm you again.  I love you Kiyah, to the moon and back.

Kiyah: I love you too Tommy, I wish that things could have gone better, but you are my better tommy and you have been protecting me rather you realize it or not.  You been there for me and no man has done that. you are my first Tommy, and I thank you for putting up with me even though I grow distant from you. 

Tommy: Kiyah, you know what me biggiest fear was? Losing you, you were in Rita spell and if I were not able to free you, you will be lost forever and I will never forgive myself. this time I will not lose you Kiyah, I will always be there for you.

After Tommy said that, he lead over to Kiyah and kissed her passionately while his arms was wrapped around her waist  and they continue to kiss  as the sun was setting and the night was about to fill the sky.