Chapter 13

Kiyah was getting ready to spend new years with Tommy. Kiyah was confused about what outfit she wants to wear. While Kiyah was picking out her outfit, she heard a text come though on her phone. It was tommy.

Tommy:(text: hey what you up to?)

Kiyah smiled and text back

Kiyah:(text: picking out my out fit for new year but I am having a hard time picking out an outfit)

Tommy:(text: you are goin to look great once you pick your out fit)

Kiyah:(text: ok so I pick out three out fit for tonight and I want you to pick one.)

Tommy:(text: ok, send them to me.)

Kiyah send the picture of the three outfits and send them to Tommy.After a while she got a text back Of the outfit that Tommy picked out.

Kiyah:(text: Thanks, you got good taste.)

Tommy:(text:😉)

Kiyah:(text: ok, I have to get ready. So see you in two hours my love.💋)

Tommy: (text:💋)

Kiyah put her phone down and got ready for her date. Once her pit her hair in curls and put on the outfit that Tommy pick out for her.

 Once her pit her hair in curls and put on the outfit that Tommy pick out for her

Once Kiyah was ready, Tommy came to the door.

Tanya: KIYAH, TOMMY IS HERE!

Kiyah OK MOM!

Kiyah grabbed her purse and went downstairs to meet Tommy.

Kiyah:Hey Tommy.

Tommy: Hi Kiyah.

Tommy and Kiyah gave each other a kiss and went on to the new uears event. Tommy open the car door for Kiyah then got into the driver seat and drove off to the new years event.

Tommy: As we go to the event I have to say thay DAME GIRL!!! you look so good. Dame you fine.

Kiyah started laughing.

Kiyah: thank you Tommy. It was a bit over bord but thanks.

Tommy: your welcome.

Tommy and Kiyah made it to the news event. About 2,343 people was there at the time square event. There was dancing modren music and food. Tommy and Kiyah was having a good time laughing, joking and dancing.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Meanwhile, Lord Zedd and Rita was planning a celebration off their own. They was going to send thunder down to india to terrorize the people.

Rita: Zedd, the power ranger has lost there powers

Lord: thats good news my dear.

Rita: but they are other ranger that zordon sent to take their place. Our pkan was working well.

Lord: do worry, it not the end yet. We while detory these power rangers as we did the first ones.

Lord Zedd: thunder!

Thunder: yes Lord Zedd.

Lord Zedd: go down to india a give the people a new years they will never forget.

Thunder: as you wish Lord Zedd.

Thunder went down to india as Lord Zedd tell him too.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Back at Angel Grove time squre, Tommy and Kiyah was met up by their friends.

Tommy: hey

Adam: you two having fun.

Kiyah: yes, we are.

Aisha: it is poping out here.

Kimberly: you guys there been a monster attack in India.

Rocky: I can't believe this is happening.

Billy: Lord Zedd and Rita are keeping themselves bussy.

Aisha: you guys the power rangers are handling it. We just need to sit back until we get our powers back.

Adam: your right Aisha. The teen head back to Tommy and Kiyah.

Kiyah: where did you guys go?

Aisha: we went to play some games.

Kiyah: Tommy I going to the restroom. Ill be right back.

While Kiyah was going to the restroom. The teens talk amongs each other.

Tommy: whats up you guys.

Rocky: theres been another monster attack but this time in India.

Tommy: Lord Zedd and Rita are getting worst then we thought.

Kimberly: without our powers, we cant do nothing.

Adam: even though there is a group of powers, Lord Zedd might send down another monster to attack another city.

Billy: Ill be at the command center tomorrow to see if me and alpha can get our powers back.

Tommy: sounds like a plan.

After the conversation, Kiyah came back from the restroom.

Kiyah: did you miss me?

Tommy: I share did.

Announcement: the count while start in twenty minutes. Once again twenty minutes.

Tommy: we need to find a spot.

Kiyah:I agree, we should fine somewhere.

So the teen made there way to the squre. It was crowded but they found a good spot where they can see the ball drop. Kiyah had nowhere to sit. All the seats where taken.

Tommy: Kiyah, come sit on my lap.

Kiyah came too Tommy and sat on his lap.

Once everyone was seated. The count began. Everyone shout: 10, 9 , 8,7,6,5,4,3,2,1 HAPPY NEW YEAR. everyone shuted as the ball went down and fireworks poped off.

 everyone shuted as the ball went down and fireworks poped off

Everyone cheered. Tommy and Kiyah turned to each other and kiss.

Tommy: happy New year's baby.

Kiyah: Happy News.