CH 24 - Pretty In Purple

Kiyah

Spring break was over and all of the children in Angel Grove were back in school. I got out of bed to get ready for school.

After I got ready, I pick up the strange object that I had over a month now, and put it in my backpack

After I got ready, I pick up the strange object that I had over a month now, and put it in my backpack. I was determined on what this strange object is a how I have it in the first place. But who do I go too? Who will believe me? I will not tell no one not even Tommy and our friends until I trust them enough to believe. For now, I can only rely on myself.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
When I got to school, I greeted Tommy with a kiss. I know I was over the edge lately because of my bullying but I can say that Tommy been there for me through thick and thin.  As always Tommy walked me to class. We kiss each other as we were going our separate ways.

In cooking class, Tommy and I was talking about prom that was coming up and the nominee's for king and queen.

Tommy: did you vote for who you want to be king and queen?

Kiyah: No

Tommy: how come Kiyah?

I look at Tommy with a serious face.

Kiyah: because Tommy all the kids that are on the ballot are the ones who bully me. Why should I even vote for them?

Tommy: you don't have too babe, If you don't want to vote don't vote. I don't blame you for not doing it.

Kiyah: I know Tommy, that you for understanding me.

Tommy: you been though a lot since you been here. You deserve so much better and I am going to show you after school.

Kiyah: where are you taking me?

Tommy: you'll see.

I was so excited that Tommy is taking me out again. He showed me so much love and respect. I have to return a favor to him. He done so much for me.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Tommy

After school, Kiyah mom came to pick her up. I Kiss Kiyah goodbye then she left with her mother. When I got home, I got ready for our date this evening.