CH.16

When the prom was over, Tommy and Kiyah began to leave the school auditorium. Tommy and Kiyah was walking to the car, a girl shouted at Kiyah

Girl: YOU BLACK BITCH, YOU DONT DESERVE TO BE QUEEN.

The girl along with her friends drove off in their car. Kiyah started to freak out over people calling her names. Ever since Kiyah and her family move to Angel Grove, Kiyah has been harassed racially profiled by students.

Kiyah: I do not know how much I can take.

Tommy: Kiyah, dont worry about these students. I wont let know one hurt you.

Kiyah: besides becoming winter queen, nothing has been right for me. The monster attack and the bullying. I cannot catch a break.

Tommy: I dont know what its like to be racially profiled but as your boyfriend I will have your back no matter what.

Kiyah know that the monster attacks cannot be controlled but she cant help that the bullying was not over.

Tommy arrived at Kiyah's house and walk her to the door.

Tommy: Good night Kiyah.

Kiyah: Goodnight Tommy.

Tommy and Kiyah shared a kiss. But the kiss became passionate and Tommy leaned Kiyah to the door. After a few minutes. Kiyah stopped the kissing.

Kiyah: I think its time for you to go home.

Tommy: your right. Goodnight Kiyah.

Kiyah: Goodnight.

Tommy and Kiyah shared one last kiss before Tommy left.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The next morning Kiyah and her siblings was ready for school until their mother made the announcement.

Tanya: ok family, this easter we will be going to aunt Jackies house for dinner.

Kiyah: mom, I thought we were having easter Sunday at our house?

Tanya: I know that was the plan but but your aunt just brought a house in Angel Grove so we will be celebrating at her houses. Ok that being said, Im going to drop you off at school.

Tanya drop everyone off to school then went on to work.

As Kiyah met Tommy in the hallway most people congratulated her on winning winter queen but most girls gave her the ugly stare. Tommy walk Kiyah to her first class and kissed her good bye. Kiyah sat in her seat and sat thought Miss Applebees boring lecture.

 Kiyah sat in her seat and sat thought Miss Applebees boring lecture

In her next class, Kiyah and Tommy sat together. In the class the were making enchilada.

Kiyah: Tommy, your supposed to layout the tortilla out first.

Tommy: oh, you right.

Kiyah: Ill go check on the chicken.

Kiyah went to check on the chicken. The chicken was boiled just right. Kiyah but the Chicken into the bowl and send it to the table where Tommy and her are at. After the Chicken cool down, Kiyah started to shedding the chicken.

Tommy: So what happened that night at the winter dance, that girl was wrong for calling you out your name.

Kiyah: its ok Tommy, Im over it.

Tommy: me and my parents will be leaving town to visit my grandparents on easter so I want be in town but if you need me, Ill be here.

Kiyah: thanks Tommy, Ill let you know.

Tommy: ok.

Tommy and Kiyah stated to put the enchilada together afterwards they put the enchilada in the oven. After it was done the teacher came around for a taste.

Ms.Carol: good job Tommy and Kiyah.

Tommy: thanks ms. Carol. I would not have done it if it was. For the best cooked in the class, Kiyah.

Kiyah: I would not have done it without your help too.

Ms Carol: either way, you both got an A.

Tommy and Kiyah was not surprise, cooking class was eazy to pass. Ms Carol looked at Bulk and Skulls enchilada but the the enchilada look and taste horrible. After school, Tommy and Kiyah walked to the Angel Grove central park.

Kiyah: Tommy, what it was like for you when you came to Angel Grove?

Tommy: well, I was like you, new kid on the block trying to adjust to a new life and new friends. I was at a martial arts compation were I met my friend Jason scott. He was a good martial artists during the competition. At school, I was walking down the hall when I see a girl be harrass by to boys with was Bulk and Skull. I use my martial moves to chase them away. That when I met Kimberly. After that,we became friends ever since. That how I met Billy, Zack, and Trini and became best friends with Jason. Rocky, Adam, and Aisha came
later.

Kiyah: Aleast it was easy for you. It took me a while

Tommy: aleast you came around right.

Kiyah: yes, I did eventually.

Tommy hold Kiyah next to him. He kissed her on the forehead and cuddle her. While they were sitting on the park bench. They puttie showed up to the park. Tommy started shield Kiyah form the putties.

Kiyah: thats them, that the clayman that attack me.

Tommy: KIYAH RUN!!!!!

Kiyah ran as fast as she can as Tommy was fighting the putties off. The rest of the rangers can to the park to help fight off the putties. As the power rangers fought off the putties, Goldare came to the sence.

Goldor: its not over rangers, Lord Zedd and Rita will conquer earth.

Tommy: we will beat them Goldore, we beat them before we will beat them again.

Goldore: not this time Rangers. Lord Zedd and Rita are sending down there army as we speak. You have no chance.

Rocky: GIVE IT UP GOLDORE. YOU AND YOUR LEADERS ARE DONE.

Goldore: surrender power rangers or else.....

Tommy: are else what Goldore

Goldore: or you will never see your friend again.

The putties came out and the have Kiyah. Tommy look changed on his face. They are going to hurt Kiyah.

Tommy: LET HER GO GOLDORE!!.

Goldore: I think not power rangers. If. You do not surrender. It will be the end of your friend.

Kiyah: TOMMY, HELP ME.

Goldore: you ranger friends will not help you.

Kiyah was in shocked. She just heard the monkey man call Tommy and her friends rangers.

Kiyah: Tommy, whats going on, why is this monster calling you guys power rangers?

Tommy could not answer. The thought of his identity being exposed was putting Kiyah in danger.

Goldore: you dont know your friends were power rangers. You did not think your secert was being hidden for long do you?

The rangers was in a jam. Their friend was in danger and can not risk mophin in front of her. Plus, they cannot risk on hurting her.

Goldore: until you surrender, say goodbye to you friend.

Kiyah: TOMMY!!!!

Tommy: KIYAH!!!.

Goldore disappeared along with Kiyah. Tommy fallen to his knee's feeling hopeless.

Rocky: we must get nack to the command center. We have to know whats going on.

Tommy have to find Kiyah, even if it takes forever.