Chapter 3

Kiyah was in Miss Applebee class bored out off her mine. Out of all her teachers Miss Applebee was the most boring teacher off all time. Miss Applebee was teaching history and is bad at it. Kiyah turn to the window to see the city of Angel Grove.

moments later, The bell rang and everyone was heading to there next class

Aiesha: who do you have next?

Kiyah: um, Mr Anderson.

Aiesha: ok Iam not going to that class, but Ill show where you need to go.

Aiesha showed Kiyah where to go to get to her class. After that they part ways Kiyah went to her next classroom. As she arrived, she found her a seat and sat in it.

Adam: you must be the new girl

Kiyah was not in the mood in meeting new people after what happened in the hallway with Brittney. Kiyah said nothing.

Adam: my name is Adam. What is you name.

Kiyah decided to get out of her feelings and talk to the boy

Kiyah: my name is Kiyah.

Adam: Kiyah. You have a pretty name.

Kiyah: look we are not becaming friends anytime soon ok. So stop trying.

Adam: I know it not easy meeting new people trust me I been there.

Adam: I use to be the new around here. It wasn't easy for me to adjust to a new invirement either.

Kiyah turn to the boy.

Kiyah: where you called a Ghetto black girl and a slave on the first day.

Adam was puzzled. He did not understand what was going on or what's was being said.

Adam: I'm sorry, did you say that you was called a slave?

Kiyah: and a ghetto black girl who do not belong in this school.

Adam can not believe what he was hearing. One year he been to this school and never heard of people being racist.

Adam: Did you tell anyone about what happened to you?

Kiyah: no!

Adam: why not.

Kiyah: I can handle myself.

Adam: handling it yourself will make it even worst. You have to tell someone.

Kiyah: Ill be fine. I dont need you tell me how to handle my situation.

Adam: I was just trying to help.

Kiyah: please dont.

Few minutes later, Mr. Anderson came in the classroom and started teaching the class. The class went on for almost one hour and thirty minutes. then went on to her culinary arts class. After class ended for break,  Kiyah met up with Aisha.

Aisha: how you like Angel Grove high so far?

Kiyah: its alright. It couldn't have a better welcoming.

Aisha: I' m sorry that happened to you in the hallway by Brittney. You did not deserve that.

Kiyah: thats ok, now I know who she is.

Aisha: Glade to hear that, I am going to meet some friends over in the quad. Would you like to come?

Kiyah: yeah, I would like too.

So Aisha and Kiyah headed over to the quad to meet some of Aiesha's friends. When they got to the quad, they met up with 5 people sitting at the table.

Aisha: Hi you guys.

Everyone: Hi Aisha

Aisha: everyone I want you to meet Kiyah.

Everyone: Hi Kiyah.

Aisha: Kiyah this is Rocky, Kimerly, Billy, Tommy, and Adam.

Kiyah cannot believe her eyes. Adam is the boy in the class she was talking too. The rest she does not know.

Adam: I know who she is, We met in class today.

Tommy: we heard that you were racially profiled by Brittney. That not right what she said to you.

Kiyah: yeah but I can handle her on my own.

Kimberly: Have you told anyone.

Kiyah had to make up a lie so that these people would get off her back.

Kiyah: I going to tell my mom.

Adam: thats good. I am glade that you are finally telling someone.

Billy: So where are you from Kiyah?

Kiyah: L.A. I went to Dorcy High school before I came here.

Tommy: Dorcy High. I think I heard of that school.

Kiyah: it is the best school in L.A. they have the best basketball team, football team, academic and everything.

Rocky: well welcome to Angel Grove where we have the best people on campus.

Kiyah had to laugh a little.

Kiyah:( My mom was right, making new friends is not all that hard.)

Kiyah been with her friends back in L.A. ever since childhood. It is hard being away from them. But meeting new friends was not bad, not bad at all.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hi everyone, hope you are liking the story. Leave your comments down below and let me know how I am doing.

 Leave your comments down below and let me know how I am doing