Chapter 7

Meanwhile, Rita was look in her periscope. She sees the teens having fun at the winter festival. She was not happy that the power rangers are not destroyed. She must come up with a plan.

Rita: we need to figure how to destroy the power rangers.

Lord Zedd was in his chair trying to come up with a plan.

Lord Zedd: we will destroy the power rangers. We need a powerful moster that will be able to take them down.

Rita: All the moster that were ever created failed us. We need to do something different. Something that has not been done before.

Rita Repulsa been tryimg to destroy the power rangers four 10 thusands yrs and was unsuccessful. Now with her husband lord Zedd they become more powerful then when she was alone.Rita thought for a moment and came up with a plan

Rita: we need a monster that will strong, powerful, and restait.

When Rita came up with those words, it gave lord Zedd an idea.

Lord Zedd: fister.

Fister came in right away.

Fister: yes Lord Zedd?

Lord Zedd: We need you to make a monster. It needs to be more powerful, so powerful that it will bring the power rangers to there knees.

Fister: I know just the monster that will have all those qualities but it will not be done until two days.

Rita: TWO DAYS. I WANT IT DONE NOW!!!

Fister: of course my ladie by to make a moster that powerful will take a lot of work.

Lord Zedd: THEN WHAT ARE WAITING FOR? DO IT NOW!

Fister: yes my lord.

Fister ran to his lap immediately. Lord Zedd what sitting there in his chair thinking that one day he will destroy the the power ranger and that Eath will be his.

Rita: Zedd I forgot to mention that I found a power coin on a conquered plant. We can use this power coin to make another ranger.

Zedd liked the idea. The 7th ranger will help tjem destroy the power rangers bit they need a human being to do the job and it will not be easy to find.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Early in the morning, Kiyah got up and got ready for church.

On there way there, they stop at McDonald's drive thu to order some breakfast

Employee: Hi Welcome to McDonald's how my I help you this morning?

LaBron: can I get a 5 Breakfast platers, 3 Orange juices and two coffee.

Employee: is there anything else?