CH23

It is spring break and all the children in Angel Grove are out of school for a week. During the break. Kiyah was still hurt form BUlks embeassing her in public, however, she was healing from the pain enflicted on her. Kiyah could not help but feel off. Ever since Kiyah was under Rita spell, she became a whole other person. She was not the same girl that move from L.A to Angel Grove. She was becoming more bold and rebelous. However, Kiyah can handle her behavior just fine. Meanwhile Kiyah was listening to Tamar Braxton video "prettiest Girl" Kiyah was listening to the song reminds her of Tommy. Kiyah looked at her ring and  how Tommy  feels that she is the perfect girl for him and will remain faithful to her forever.

Kiyah was fascinate with the color of her ring, the rimstone was purple and the band was gold. Tommy was on her mind lately and she wanted to apologized to Tommy for leaving him at the bowling ally a week ago. Kiyah can see that Tommy called a few times and even showed up at her house to check up on her but Kiyah was not home at the moment. When Kiyah was watching music videos, she got a text from Tommy. Kiyah picked up phone to see the text.

Tommy text: Hey babe, are you ok.

Kiyah read the text and reply back.

Kiyah text: yes, I fine. I just want to apologized for leaving you at the bowling ally a week ago. I was hurt about what Bulk said and it really hurt me so much. I want to thank you for sticking up for me against Bulk. 

Tommy text: Iam your boyfriend, its my job to pretect you against people who attacked you. I just wanted to let you know Im not going to let Bulk and Skull bully you. When I put the promise ring on your finger, I made a promise to protect you, and Im going to keep that promise. I love you babygirl.

Kiyah was touch about Tommy Text. It made her feel safe and secure. Kiyah send a text back to Tommy thanking him.

Kiyah text: thank you for that Tommy,  I appreciate you so much.

Tommy text: I know you can handle yourself. But when I'm around, I m not going to allow no man to harm my girlfriend. That I will not allow.

Kiyah text: Thank you so much Tommy, I need to go, my Grandma Johnson went over to her Nephews house to watch his daughter Tiffany for Halloween.

Tommy text: Wait Kiyah before you go, I was wondering if you want to come my Halloween party at my house, I would love to have you there.

Kiyah smiled at Tommy texts and texted him back.

Kiyah text: yes, Tommy I will go, just give me the time and day.

Tommy text: It will be on Halloween around 6pm.

Kiyah text: ok I will be there.

Tommy text: OK,  but remember to put on a sexy Halloween costume.

Kiyah throw her head back laughing at Tommy joking.

Kiyah text: ok Tommy, see you there. 

After texting with Tommy. Kiyah Went to the salon to get Her hair done. When she got there, Kiyah approach the receptionist.

Receptionist: Hi, how may I help you today?

Kiyah: I need a shampoo, hair dye and style.

Receptionist: ok what is you name.

Kiyah: Kiyah.

Receptionist: ok Kiyah, I let the following hairstylist now that you are hear. Please have a seat. Kiyah waited for an hour until a hairstylist got to her.