CH 22

Tommy was back into a corner. The Purple Ranger was to strong. The Purple ranger is the most powerful ranger he ever since he was the evil green ranger. Tommy have to figure out how to defeat the purple ranger.

Purple ranger: give it up white ranger. You cannot defeat me.

Tommy: maybe your right. I cannot defeat you but I can out smart you.

Tommy took out saba and went after the purple ranger. The Purple ranger charged at Tommy. Tommy was dodging ever move the purple ranger was making. Tommy took saba and strike it against the purple ranger. The Purple ranger fell to the ground. Tommy strikes her again and again. The Purple ranger was feeling dizzy from Tommy attacking her.

Purple ranger: its mot over white ranger. We will continue again.

The Purple ranger retreated but Tommy tried to ketch her but miss.

Tommy: until next time.

Tommy ran off to help the team defeat the monster but the monster was already destroy.The power rangers celebrated in victory except Tommy.  The moves that the purple ranger was doing was Kiyah' s. But he has not proof that the purple ranger is Kiyah. But he will be finding out who it is.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Kiyah was in her bed when she woke up. When she looked at the cloak, it was 9:30am. When Kiyah got up, she saw a morper with a gold coin insde it.

Kiyah: what the fuck is this? Where did it come from?

When Kiyah was looking at the mophor to see what it was, the mophor was shining purple. Kiyah then heard a knock at the door. Kiyah put the morphor under her pillow. Then Kiyah's mother walked through the door.

Tanya: Kiyah, where were yesterday when we were under attack?

Kiyah did not know what to say because she dose not know where she was at or rember anything.

Kiyah: sorry mom I got lost in the crowd when we was trying to escape. Sorry if I did not call.

Tanya look at Kiyah with a poker face. She want to believe that Kiyah was lying but the attack happen and there is no proof she is lying.

Tanya: Kiyah can you please let me know where you are at next time. I was worry about you.

Kiyah: yes mom, I am really sorry for not letting you know.

Tanya: dont let it happen again.

Tanya left Kiyah's room and went downstairs. Kiyah sign in relief that she was able to get her mom to leave. Kiyah  took out the morpher again  wondering what could have happen yesterday and why she cannot remember what had happen. 

Kiyah: After the football game that night that Tommy team won, I was attacked a witch name Rita and never been the same since than. I need answers but how am I going to get them? who will believe me?

Kiyah thought about it for a moment  than it hit her. She must find the witch that she ran last night  and ask what happen to. But Kiyah had no idea where to fine the witches location. Finding the witch was going to be harder than Kiyah thought.

Later that night, Kiyah got ready because she  was going to see Tommy that night.  They were going bowling and have dinner. Kiyah picked out an outfit for her date, did her hair and make- up. and meet Tommy down stairs so the can go down to the bowling ally to meet  up with their friend.

 and meet Tommy down stairs so the can go down to the bowling ally to meet  up with their friend