Chapter 6

After the attack on Angel Grove industry district, everyone was given the ok to come out the shelters. Kiyah was still in shock on what happened to her being attack by clay men and a golden monkey.

LaBron: Is everyone alright?

Everyone: yes

Tanya: everyone is alright LaBron.

LaBron: ok, Lets start heading home.

The Kinsley family went home. On their way home, they can see that the industry district was destroyed. The building was in shambles and some of the roads where block. Kiyah could not believe this is happening to her. She was warming up on idea living in Angel Grove. Now she is not sure. Once they arrive to their house, the house was in one piece. Kiyah ran to her room and called Aisha.

Aisha: Hello

Kiyah: Aisha, your ok. I was so worry about you.

Aisha: I Am alright girl. How are you? Are you alright.

Kiyah: yes, I Am shaken but I Am ok.

Aisha: That's all.that matters.

Kiyah: Aisha, when I was walking home from the youth center, I was attacked by clay man and a golden monkey. I thought they were going to kill me but the power rangers came and save me. I m so thankful that they did. I do not know what would have happened to me.

Aisha: girl, you do not need to worry the power rangers will always defend the earth no matter what.

Kiyah: yeah they will.

Aisha: Are you still going to the winter festival?

Kiyah: yeah, just be at my house at 3 tomorrow.

Aisha: sure thing.

They talk for two hours and hung up.
Kiyah was still terrified about what happened earlier. She do not know weather or not she be able to walk out side again.

Kiyah: MOM!

Tanya comes running to Kiyah's room thinking that her daughter was in trouble.

Tanya: What is it Kiyah?

Kiyah: Mom I am scared. I do not want to be here anymore.

Tanya: Kiyah were going to be ok. Nothing going to happen.

Kiyah: how do you know, what if its not going to be ok.

Kiyah started crying. Tanya pull her daughter close to her and hugged her

Tanya: Listen to me Kiyah, everything going to be alright. The power rangers are here to pretect us. Thats what they are here to do. I know you are scared. Just put you faith in God and he will see you though.

Kiyah stopped crying. She felt better about what her mother had said.

Kiyah: I love you mom.

Tanya: I love you too baby.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Kiyah:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Kiyah: