Chapter 12

Kiyah was asleep in her sisters room. Her grandparents were in her room just until new years. When Kiyah was still asleep, Kaylani was up making noise. Kiyah was so upset at the fact her sister was up making noise. What makes it worst, her cousin Sade was making nosie.

Kiyah: SHUT THE FUCK UP. GO DOWN STAIRS.

Kaylani: this is my room, I can make all the nosie I want.

Kaylani room was pink with pink bed and pink carpet with wooden floor.

Kiyah got up and started chasing Kaylani out of her room. After she chasing Kaylani out of her room, Kiyah shut the door and locked it. Her mother came upstairs and started to knock on the door hard.

Tanya: KIYAH, GET UP NOW!!!.

Kiyah did not listen to her mother and stayed in Kaylani's bed. Tanya went back downstairs to finish breakfast. Grandma Johnson was helping Tanya prepare breakfast.

Grandma Johnson: Merry Christmas Tanya.

Grandma Johnson said as she was making her holiday pankcakes.

Tanya: Merry Christmas mother.

As they was making breakfast, the door bell ring. Tanya went to answer the door. When Tanya open the door, LaBron's parents and her brother was at the door.

Tanya: hello, Merry Christmas.

Tom: Marry Christmas to you too sis.

The family talk and was enjoying each other companie.

After a while, Tanya had finish making breakfast for her family.

Tanya: Breakfast is ready!!!

Grandpa Johnson and the rest of the family came down into the kitchen for breakfast.

LaBron: Good morning everyone?

Everyone: Good morning.

Grandpa: Merry Christmas everyone

Everyone: Merry Christmas!

Grandma Johnson look around the table. Everyone was at the table except Kiyah.

Grandma Johnson: Tanya, did you call everyone in for breakfast?

Tanya: yes ma'am.

Grandma: were is Kiyah?

Tanya: in Kaylani room sleep.

Grandma Johnson: and did you wake her up earlier?

Tanya: yes ma'am.

Grandma Johnson then got up from her chair, went upstairs to get Kiyah.
Kaylani and sade turn their heads to each other and started to giggle. Grandma Johnson went to Kaylani's room and knock on the door hard.

Grandma Johnson: KIYAH, GET YOUR ASS UP AND COME DOWN FOR BREAKFAST.

Kiyah did not answer. Grandma Johnson got the room key from Tanya open the door and have Kaylani and sade jump on the bed. Kiyah wake up from the jumping and was push off the bed.