CH18

Tommy returned to the team to help fight the moster. He called on his tigerzord and fought the monster. He used the mouth of the tiger to shoot out laser but the monst block the attack and shot the laser back at Tommy landing him on the ground. The other rangers joined in to fight the monster. The attacks back fire at the monster took them down.

Aisha: nothing is working. We have to figure out how to stop the monster.

Rocky: maybe if we double attack the monster. He want be able to attack us so easy.

Tommy: good idea Rocky, let do it.

So the power rangers double attack the monster. The monster was not able to block the attack and was unable to fight off the power rangers.

Tommy: ranngers lets put our weapons together to take this monster down.

The rangers called on the power sword. The power rangers used their finishing move to destroy the monster.After the monster the monster parish, the ranger unmorph going back into teens and going back to their normal life.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
It was Easter Sunday and Kiyah was getting ready for church when her phone ring.

Kiyah: Hello?

Tommy: Kiyah, thank God your alright. I thought I will never see you again.

Kiyah: I was bless too have a second chance in life.

Tommy: I happy that your alive.

Kiyah: Tommy, I can't help but think about what the monkey said. He called you and our friends the power rangers. I dont want to question it but I have know is it true Tommy. Are you a power ranger.

Tommy: Kiyah, Iam not a power rangers. It was just a mistake.

Kiyah: Tommy, why would the monkey mistaken you as his enemy.

Tommy: sometimes it hapoens bebe. They see everyone as his enemy...

Kiyah: Tommy, you need to stop lying to me. I m not deaf, I know what I heard. Why would the monkey mistaken you and our friends as power rangers?

Tommy: I dont know why he will mistaken me and our friends as power rangers. Trust me its was a mistaking identity.

Kiyah did not know what to believe and she can not prove that Tommy and her friends are power rangers.

Kiyah: Im sorry Tommy, it just that I dont like to be lied too.

Tommy: you have to worrying about me lying. You can trust me about being honest.

Kiyah: I know Tommy.

Tommy: I got go, I going to my grandparents house. Love you talk too you later.

Kiyah: bye Tommy.

Kiyah hung up the phone and got ready to go to her aunts Jackie house.