Whose More Crazy Me Or Them

Yunlan place in the garden along with the other patients.

   "Look! Look! A newbie!" Da quing  one of the patients gone near to Yunlan. And cling to his shoulder,  "Newbie! Hey! My name is Da quing! I'm the king here!" He shout. But someone  hit him on the head scat cat!" A beautiful girl cling to Yunlan's  shoulder.  "I'm Zhu Hong the queen bee here! If you need help just call me!"

   Suddenly  someone giggled at her back. "My name is Wang Zheng! I'm the princess here! And this is my knight in shining  armor Sang!" He pulled a young man whose not talking just looking blank at him.

   "What's  wrong with him?" Ask Yunlan. "Sang is always been quiet! He never talks! That's  why I like him!" Wang hold Sang's arms. "How about you newbie what's  your name?! Do you have a girlfriend?" Zhu Hong ask.
"My name Zhao Yunlan!" Suddenly  Shen Wei  whispered  to him not to give his name especially  to that queen bee woman whose eyeing his lover.

    "Don't  worry I won't they're look like nice people. "Pssst! Who are you talking too?" Da quing  suddenly  jump at his side and looking everywhere even Zhu Hong and Wang but no one is ever at Yunlan side. "My lover! Xiao Wei! Isn't  he a beauty?!" All of them laugh, "Your crazy! I didn't  see anyone!" Shout Da quing.  But suddenly  Yunlan shut him up with his fingers. "Sssh!!! Not so loud! He will hear you! His a sensative guy!"  Suddenly  Shen Wei  whispered  to Yunlan to get away from them

   Yunlan chuckled, "Why are jealous?" Making Shen Wei  frown. Shen Wei  cling to Yunlan's  arms. "I don't  like them! They are all crazy! Look at your right side he look like a scardy cat! And that couple are wierd! While that woman is gazing at you intensely  like striping  you off with your clothes!" He pout.

   Meanwhile  in a nearby hospital, a beautiful figure will sleep forever on a white bed with strings attached  to him. "Yezun it's  been years! Your gege...."  But Yezun cut his mother words. "No......no.....my gege will wake up! He promise  me! He promise me!" And cried at his mother embrace. Mr. Shen took pity on his youngest son. "Son! Don't  worry! As you can see the invention of Dr. Simon is quite advance!"

   Dr. Simon place some wire on his gege's  head and at the other end to a machine. While the other attached is on a head band and place it on Yezun's  head. "Mr. Shen Yezun! Talk to your  gege! Let's  see if his brain still functioning?" Yezun nod and called Shen Wei.

    While Shen Wei leaning on Yunlan's  back, someone called him. "Gege....gege!!! Can you hear me? It's  your didi!!!" Shen Wei  suddenly  stand making Yunlan almost fall because he was also leaning to Shen Wei. "What's  the matter Xiao Wei?" Yunlan ask. "Ah Lan! My didi! My didi is calling me!" He suddenly  disappeared. 

   "No! Xiao Wei?! Xiao Wei  come back!!!" Yunlan suddenly  shout allerting Nurse Chu. "Mr. Zhao calmed down. Because of Yunlan shouting the other patients became hysterical and also shouting and jumping. Nurse Chu have no choice but to call the nursing aid to help him sedate Yunlan again. "No! You don't  understand  Xiao Wei! He left me! I must find him!"

   Shen Wei  on the other hand went back to his body. Suddenly  the machine talk, "Didi! Is that you?!" Yezun cried even his parents hearing Shen Wei's  voice. Well even though it's  a machine voice. Yezun felt it's  his gege. "I knew it gege your still alive! Please  just stay strong we will do everything to get you back!" Said Yezun. "Didi! Don't  you cry I will wait for that day! I promise I will come back and I will introduce you to Ah Lan!" Yezun and his parents are shocked. "Whose Ah Lan?" Both look at each other. "His name is Zhao Yunlan!" Shen Wei  said.

   Yunlan on the other hand was sedative  and now sleeping on his bed. Shen Wei's  soul came back in his dream.

    Yunlan was resting on a boat at the river, when a beautiful merman came. "Ah Lan! I came back for you!" But Yunlan turned and sulk. Covering his face with a big hat. Shen Wei  giggle and tried to get up to ride on the boat.

   "Ah Lan! Don't  be angry! My didi  just called me! They are all waiting for me! Even my parents! They told me they'll do anything to get me back! I was so excited for it." But Yunlan won't  turn making Shen Wei  swim at the other side of the boat. "Aren't  you happy for me? If I wake up I might see and hold you for real Ah Lan! Will be together forever!"

    But Yunlan still sulk and turned  his back on him again. Shen Wei  have enough with his strength  he toppled  the boat making Yunlan almost  drown in the water. But Shen Wei  save him and gave him a passionate  kiss. Making Yunlan reply on that. As he took him ashore.

    While sitting at the white sand. "I thought you left me!" Yunlan whined. "Never! I will always be by your side!" Yunlan suddenly  pulled Shen Wei  for a kiss making Shen Wei  reply on it while his long tail became two long, fair,  flawless legs. Yunlan can't  help to compliment  how beautiful  his lover is.

   As that kiss became a passionate one, his lips trailing kisses on his lips, jaw and collarbone. Making Shen Wei  shiver and moan underneath  Yunlan. As he spread  his legs for him. Without wasting time Yunlan thrust slowly to Shen Wei  making him hiss in pain a little  as it turned into a moan.

    Yunlan rock his body into him while Shen Wei  scream for more until he burst inside of him. Shen Wei  followed within a minute. "Aaaaah......Lan!" Yunlan still thrust to him more.

    Back to Shen Wei's  room, his heart beat went to fast. "Doctor Simon!" Yezun called him. "What's  happening  to my gege! His heart is beating  fast?!"
Doctor Simon  chuckled, "Don't  worry  his just dreaming!