It's A Hard Life For Us

It's  not easy to get a job when you came from a mental hospital. People judge you easily.

    But Yunlan did not give up until he find maybe two more jobs. One at the morning being a messenger at the office while the other a call center during night. He tried to juggle his hectic life and tried to visit Shen Wei  everday.  While his father kept nagging him to marry the girls and guys his friends kept recommending. "It's  only a date?! Nothing wrong?!" But Yunlan refuse.

    "I already have a boyfriend and where engage!" And sprint away to get out from his father  nagging non stop.
And came to Shen Wei's  hospital. Just to lay his head on his lap. "This is my heaven! My secret place!" Shen Wei  would smile hearing that and caress his head.

    But in a moment Yunlan have already fallen asleep laying his head on him. Shen Wei  can't  help looking at Yunlan's  face and memorizing every inch of it. The man is gorgeous  in Shen Wei's  opinion. Making his heart worried that he might find more suitable than him. "Ah Lan.....Promise me you won't  leave me!" And peck on his lips. Yunlan just mumble in his sleep.

    Yezun and his father came. And was surprised  that Yunlan is sleeping on Shen Wei's  lap. Mr. Shen want to ask but Shen Wei  sign him to be quiet. Making Yezun chuckled as he lead his father out of the room.

     Outside  Mr. Shen got worried  for his son. His fallen deeper to Yunlan, what if the latter leaves knowing Shen Wei  can't  walk again. As he got an idea, "Yezun let's  hire Yunlan in our company so I can guard him for your gege!"  Yezun almost pop his eyes off, "What?! But will Yunlan take it? I've heard he have two jobs already? And his quite exhausted and always sleep here?" Mr. Shen smirk, "Then will double his pay to leave his two jobs!

    I can't  let your gege be broken hearted if someone snatch his husband to be!" Yezun think for a while and agree.

    When they came back in the room, Yunlan is already awake and taking care of Shen Wei.  Mr. Shen cough, "Can I speak to you  son in law to be!" As he gave him a perfect smile. Shen Wei  got worried on what his father us up to. But Yunlan assured  him that everything is gonna be fine.

   Outside before Mr. Shen can speak Yunlan beat him too. "Uncle please don't  let me leave Xiao Wei! His my life! My everything! I'll do anything you ever said! Just don't  seperate us! Please!" Yunlan pleaded. Mr. Shen sweat.

    "Son! That's  not what I want you to say! I want you to work in my company so you can have a plenty of time with my son! Will you work in our company?" He ask. Yunlan was so delighted hearing that. He almost kiss Mr. Shen for giving him a chance to be near to Shen Wei.  And  almost kissing his feet. Mr. Shen just stop him it's because it's embarrassing. People might think the wrong way.

    It's  good news for the Shen family while in the Zhao....... "You what?!!!" Xin ci almost explode. "Is my hearing right? Mr. Shen gave you a job at his company?!" Mr. Zhao was planning  with his friends daughter who worked  in the working place of Yunlan to be introduce to him. But now his plan is spoiled by Mr. Shen.

    "His really fencing my son for his crippled  son! What will I do?!" He internally  said to himself.  His wife  have a different point of view. "That is fabulous! Now you will have the time to be with your boyfriend! And take care of him!" Yunlan smile on that but was interfered  by his father. "Not good! How much he will pay you?" He ask.

    Mrs. Zhao widen her eyes and hit Xin ci on the chest. "Xin ci! How could you?!" Mr. Zhao explain that his only looking out for the future of his son that's  all. "It's  double Dad!" Shout Yunlan making his father shocked. "What?! Double?!" Yunlan nod, "His gonna pay me double in working in his company!"

    So the next day he put in his good suite and headed to work. Mr. Shen was very please that Yunlan would do anything for his son's sake. Everybody welcome  him in the company. He became the assistant  of Mr. Shen. But not all employees like him especially  An So whose eyeing to become the next assistant  of Mr. Shen.

     He gritted  his teeth knowing a new comer just snatched the position he want because he will be the son in law of their boss. "Hey! Don't  go to his bad side! It might cause you your job!" Li Quian  one of his co workers reminded  him.  He have no choice but to fake a smile to Yunlan.

    After work Yunlan hurriedly  went to the hospital to fetch Shen Wei  to go back home. Doctor Simon had already release him. Shen Wei  was bit  surprised  Yunlan have bought a boquet of roses for him. And place him on the wheel chair. Yezun smile looking at the scene. "Finally! Gege have  found someone  who will take care of him!" He said to himself. 

    Back to the hospital, Dr. Cheng  came because of the death of Zhuji. "Dr. Cheng! What are you doing here?" Dr. Lin Jing ask. "You know Zhuiji is one of our test subjects! Why did you let him die!" Dr. Lin Jing can't  believe  what he hears. "He was killing my patients one by one luckily one my patient is just........" Dr. Cheng  cut him, "What?! Tell me his name?!" Dr. Lin Jing hesitate,  "His your old patient! Zhao Yunlan!"

   Dr. Cheng widen her eyes, "No! I have already treated that kid!" Dr. Lin Jing shake his head, "He got back with a surprise.  The imaginary friend he have is real! And now they're  engage!" That made Dr. Cheng arched her brow.