Discovering His New Power

In a few days Yunlan work as an assistant  of Mr. Shen. An Song jealousy  to him grew each passing day.

   One day he can't  take it anymore and done some misdeed to make Yunlan fall into trouble. Like locking him up in a storage and even on the rooftop. Luckily one of the security guards found him. He almost died in freezing outside. Mr. Shen was outrage and want to find the culprit.

    Yunlan pleaded to Mr. Shen not to tell to Wei. He don't  want his fiance to get worried on him. Mr. Shen promise that as he know his son is very fragile and knowing his lover almost die making his condition worsen.

   Oneday Yunlan was visited by his friend Da quing,  "Da quing! How?! Congratulation! Your release already!"
Da quing  rubbed  his head, "I'm not the only one! Our other friends as well and invited  you to a party with Shen Wei." Yunlan was happy hearing it. When suddenly  someone  cough pass them, "Retards! Birds with the same feather flock together!" An Song  laugh with his co workers.

    Da quing  didn't  like what his hearing, "What do they mean?"  Yunlan just stop him. "Whose that guy anyway?" He ask. "Nothing Da quing! Don't  mind them! Tomorrow  me and Shen Wei  will be there!" As he bid him farewell. 

     When Yunlan came back to the office the papers that he will submit  to Mr. Shen is missing. He was shocked it was destroy in the shredding  papers. "Looks like someone gonna have an overtime this night!" An Song smirk. Yunlan glared at him. "An Song maybe that's  enough!" Li Quian  warned his friend. "Let him glared at me all he want! He have no prof that I done those thing!"

    In a minute Yunlan apologized  to Mr. Shen for not finishing the task he have given to him. As he told him he will do some overtime to finish it. "Don't  worry Yunlan you can do it tomorrow,  Wei will be waiting for you." But Yunlan insist that he will finish it and wanted to prove to his father in law he can do it.

    So that night he was the only one left in the office to finish the papers. Shen  Wei  kept calling him. "Don't  worry Xiao Wei  I'll be home in a minute. Just sleep already, okay!" And close his phone.

    In an hour as Yunlan have finished it and went to the parking lot where a car us waiting for him. But before he can get there, as the elevator open  he discovered a few men is waiting at him. An Song paid some thugs to harass  Yunlan. Yunlan tried to fight but they're  too many. One of them pinned him down. "Hey! Let's  have some fun his such a handsome guy!" One of the thugs said. "No! Boss said just give him such few punch to scared him away!"

    But while they're  discussing Yunlan's  anger grew as he close his eyes. He didn't  notice he made metal bench fly and knocking off one of the men. The men shout releasing him. As another metal trash cans was thrown to them. "What is happening?!"  They were about to flee when one of the cars blocked their way without a driver. "So tell me who ordered you to harass me!" Yunlan open his eyes and shouted at them. Making them  all scream in horror.

    In an hour the driver that is waiting for Yunlan was shocked seeing his condition. His clothes was a mess and he have few bruises.  "Sir! Are you alright?!" Yunlan ignored his words. "Let's  go to a drug store to buy some medicine before going home! I don't  want your boss to be worried."

    Shen  Wei  was waiting at the veranda, "Son! It's  late better get some sleep." Mr. Shen accompany Shen Wei.  "No! Dad I will wait for him here!" Mr. Shen sigh, "Maybe I should not left him there? But don't  worry driver Fong is there waiting for him.

    When the car came, Yunlan straightened  himself, "Do I look okay?" He ask the driver. The driver place some band aid on his forehead. "Now it's  okay sir!"  Yunlan hurriedly  walk toward Shen Wei  and gave him some sweets. "Sorry I'm late!" He tried to kiss Shen Wei  who frown to him. "What  happened  to your face?!" As he inspect his lover. Mr. Shen sweat seeing the condition of Yunlan.

    "Nothing! I just bumped  my head when I was hurriedly  going home!" He tried to make an excuse so Shen Wei  won't  get worried. Mr. Shen want to speak to him privately.  But Yunlan told him they can talk tomorrow  because he want to have his time with Shen Wei . As he let him go but when Yunlan and his son left the veranda. He called his security to get the latest footage of the CCTV.

    Inside the dinning  room while Yunlan was eating. Shen Wei  can't  help to feel Yunlan is hiding something.  He caress his face making  Yunlan hold his hand and lean to it more. "Ha.......my heaven! You always makes me feel at home." That made Shen Wei  blushed. But as Shen Wei  touched  Yunlan's  face he suddenly  seen the memory of what happened  a while  ago and retrieve  his hand quickly. "Who done this to you?! Answer me?!" Yunlan almost choke on his eating.

    "Nothing! I told you I just bumped  my head!" But Shen Wei  pout and turned his back as he move his wheel chair toward their room.  Yunlan tried to  stop and lie more to him. "When will you stop lying when you get hurt by that man!" Yunlan was shocked  hearing that. "How.....did?" Shen Wei  cut his talking, "I knew I can read inside your mind!"

    Yunlan calmed his lover, "Don't  worry he won't  do it again!" As he smirk. "What do you mean?" Yunlan just kiss  his forehead. "Tomorrow  he won't  come back to the office I promise to you that!"  Shen Wei  hugged  Yunlan tightly. "I just don't  want anything bad happen  to you!"

    At midnight An Song have a horrible dream about his childhood as he scream at the top of his lungs. And suddenly  bolted from his bed just to slip running downstairs.