The Good News

Yunlan was so happy when he come back to the hospital. He told to his friends that Shen Wei  said yes to him.

    He want to jump for joy but his injured leg is preventing him. His joyous occasion  was notice by Zhuiji he can't  help but to gritted his teeth. "Maybe I should break his other leg this night!" He smirk.

    That night everyone was sleeping. Yunlan was dreaming  of a sweet dream with Shen Wei.  When someone  entered his dream.

   On the other hand Shen Wei  can't  sleep he have uneasy feeling something happening to his lover. "What did he said to him that he can communicate him to his dream. He called his didi to help him to dream of Yunlan if he can entered  his mind so he might know if Yunlan is doing fine. Yezun didn't  know what his doing but nod he will watch over his gege if something  happen to him.

   Shen Wei  tried to concentrate to go to Yunlan's  dream as he close his eyes. First he didn't  know what his doing as he fell asleep and went through Yunlan's  dream. The place he gone too was full of flowers and bright sun shine. When suddenly  the flowers was splattered red. Shen Wei  touched  it and smell it. "Blood? Is this blood?" He suddenly  look infront of him just to see Yunlan is fighting Zhuiji with a blade at his  hands.

   Zhuiji is quicker in using a knife than Yunlan. But Yunlan evade it, "I miss you Yunlan! Do you want me to break your other leg? To remind you, your only mine?"  And elbow his face as he turned. Yunlan almost lost his footing but straightened  himself up and shoved Zhuiji and punched  him with his fist while swinging his own knife. Both are immerse in  their fighting not noticing Shen Wei  who appeared behind them.

    "Ah Lan!" Shen Wei  scream when Zhuiji about to thrust his knife to Yunlan's  chest. But Yunlan caught Zhuiji's  wrist and trying to twist his hand to dropped  the knife. And thrust his own knife to him. But Zhuiji caught his hands as well.  Shen Wei  took a large rock and hit Zhuiji on the head. "Ah Lan!" He pull to Yunlan to him.

   "Xiao Wei?! How?! What are you doing here?!" He looked worried. As they must face Zhuiji whose now waking up. "You! You ruin our lovely moment!" And run toward them with a knife on his hand. Yunlan pound his hand on the flower bed. Making it pour all of it to Zhuiji's  head.

   As Yunlan shouted to Shen Wei  to run and escape. But as Yunlan about to tail after him. Zhuiji  grabbed  his foot and pulled him back to him. "Your mine no one is going to take you away from me!!!" He scream. That made Shen Wei  went back to rescue his Ah Lan.

    "No! Leave Xiao Wei!"  Suddenly  his new healed leg was kick by Zhuiji  making him howl in pain. "Yes! Little  rabbit run! Leave your lover to me because his mine!!!" Shen Wei  have enough of Zhuji. He suddenly  found the knife of Yunlan. And took it.

    He tried to stab Zhuiji  who easily evade it. "The little  rabbit grown fangs already?! But let's  see if you can defeat me!" His about to launch  an attack to Shen Wei  when Yunlan hold both of his feet making his concentration shifted to him. And forgotten  about Shen Wei  who pierce him with a knife on his chest.

   Zhuiji  was shocked he was wounded by Shen Wei  whose weaker than him. He growl in anger but Yunlan suddenly  jump at his back and twisted  his  head. Making the  bone inside his neck crack and he died at the spot. Yunlan fall down in exhaustion  luckily  Shen Wei  caught him.  "Xiao Wei  you came?" And laid his head on Shen Wei's  chest. As they sit beside the dead body of Zhuiji.

    In an hour Yezun was dozing  already when Shen Wei suddenly  open his dark, beautiful  eyes. "Didi! His safe! That evil man is dead!" Yezun was confuse on what his gege is said. "Whose dead?!"

    At the other hospital Zhuiji was hyperventilating  and was given an oxygen. His breathing becoming shallow. "What's  happening?!" Dr. Lin Jing just came from his rounds upstairs when he was called back to an emergency by the doctors and nurses.  "Zhuiji  is having a difficult  in breathing!"

   Yunlan on the other hand almost bolt up from his bed. His leg still ache but their a smile on his face. When suddenly  they heard a rukus outside as he knows what's  happening. The nurse and doctor trying to revive Zhuji but within an hour he died at the ER.

    The next morning Yunlan visited Shen Wei with the help of Nurse Chu and Guo. They just look and smile at each other as they knew what happened.  "Ah Lan! Come here I want to hug you!" Without any minute Yunlan embrace Shen Wei  in his arms. "Where finally free! Xiao Wei!!!" And start giving him rain of kisses. "And do you know Dr. Lin Jing said tomorrow  I'm a free man! I can visit you everyday and help you in your therapy!" That made Shen Wei  giggle and hold Yunlan tightly.

    "I promise to you Xiao Wei to find a job and get that dream house you like! I will marry you and we will live there happily!" Shen Wei  almost cry in hearing that. "Then I will wait for you!" Yunlan nod and hugged him again.

    The next day Yunlan is discharge  from the hospital making everyone sad including Da quing,  "I'm gonna miss you! Please visit us!" Yunlan hugged  his friend one by one. As he bid goodbye and left. He went to Shen Wei's  hospital before going home.

    "Your so lucky your going home!" There's  a little  sadness in Shen Wei's  word. "Don't  worry as I promise to you I will visit you everyday even in your dreams!" He whispered  the last  part. "Then I'll be waiting!" Shen Wei  whispered  back seductively. While licking his lips making Yunlan swallowed  hard.