Do As I Say

Da quing  came to the mansion to see all the guards are knockout even Yezun.

   He hurriedly  wake up his sleeping  prince, "Gege! They got him!!!" Shout Yezun. Da quing  ask, "Who?!!!" When suddenly  they notice a plastic of medicine. "It's  Qing's pharmacy? What's  doing here?!" He ask himself.

    Mr. Shen was furious as he thought An Song have kidnapped  both his son and his son in law and almost killed him in that spot. Luckily  Dr. Lin Jing came with Nurse Chu and Guo. "I know who took them. But it's  quite impossible  to get in."  Suddenly  Da quing  came with  Yezun upon hearing who took  Yunlan and  Shen Wei.

    "My uncle is the head scientist  there! I can go  in there!" He immediately  said.

    Back to the laboratory, Shen Wei  woke up hearing Yunlan screaming in pain. Dr. Ou Yang Zhen is electricuted his brain if Yunlan didn't  do as he command. Yunlan is seated beside another man. Inside in his dream the man is being hunted by Yunlan. When he was about to thrust his sword upon him. Yunlan suddenly  back away as the man is so frighten  and can't  fight.

    Still Dr. Ou Yang Zhen command him to kill the man as he is only a test subject. "Zhuiji didn't  hesitate  to kill and so are you! So do it!" He command. "I'm not a killer like Zhuiji!" He dropped  his sword and about to leave. That made Dr. Ou Yang Zhen quite angry and electricuted him. And given a dosage of some kind of medicine that can control Yunlan. Yunlan howl in pain. "Do as I say and the pain will go away!" Dr. Ou Yang Zhen shouted at him.

    "Doctor! It might be too much for Yunlan to handle! Make him rest for a while!" Dr. Cheng said as she don't  want to loose another test subject. Shen Wei  seeing what happened  pretend to still be unconcious. Even though his angry.   But as the two doctors and the others  gone out. He use his telekinetic  to take off his rope and tried to crawl toward Yunlan whose on his chair as well.

    He tried waking him up but Yunlan still too tired to open his eyes. "If only I have my two legs than I can rescue you from here!" Shen Wei  said to himself. He suddenly  saw an old wheelchair  and got an idea. He pulled the wheelchair using his mind. As he sit on it and  took Yunlan into his arms. While placing him on his lap. He have taken off the helmet on his head. "Don't  worry Ah Lan  I will rescue you!" And drive his wheelchair out of the room.

   Luckily all the people there are busy in their work to notice them as they slipped  toward the elevator.

    Meanwhile  Da quing  made Yezun wear a nurse clothes so no one will notice them. "Wait a second! Why are you wearing a doctor's gown?! While I'm a nurse only!" He protest. "Baby! They already know me that I'm good in pretending to be a doctor! But you on the other hand they still didn't  know you! It will be hard to escape if they seen you!"

    As the two get out from the van, the others  will wait inside of the vehicle. Since Dr. Cheng knew Dr. Lin Jing , Nurse Chu and Guo. "But who will assist you there?" Nurse Chu got worried. "Never fear! My friends are already inside the building!" That made all the other widen their eyes. "Don't  you mean......" Dr. Lin Jing about to say.

    Inside the facility a sexy nurse walking beside a doctor and a wheelchaired patient. "Are you sure this is a good cover up to get to Yunlan and Shen Wei?" Wang ask. While holding her eyeglasses. She is pretending to be the doctor while Sang is the patient. The sexy nurse Zhu Hong wink, "They didn't  call me the queen there if I didn't  know what I'm doing!" As they continue to walk toward the facility only to be blocked  by two guards. The two guards look at her from head to toe, "What kind of nurse that her skirt is above her knee and have sharp heels for a shoe? While revealing almost her bosom?" The guards then notice the other two.

   "Miss! I never seen you before? Do you have an id?" He requested it from Zhu Hong. When suddenly  the stotic Sang got off his wheel chair knocking one of the guards. The other guard almost help his partner when Zhu Hong swing her high heels shoes knocking   him off as well. "Nice plan!" Said Wang sarcastically.  As all of them pulled the guards to the side to hide them from the others. Da quing  came within a minute with Yezun.

    Who pop his eyes seeing Wang also wearing a doctor suite. "Did he said to you he wanted to see you in a nurse uniform?" Zhu Hong laugh. Yezun frown at Da quing  who cough. "Let's  rescue your gege and Yunlan already okay?"

    Dr. Ou Yang Zhen is gonna check Yunlan when he was shocked finding him gone with Shen Wei.  He pushed the red button to alert  his guards.  The two men who he hired to kidnapped  Shen Wei  also went with the guards to help them finding the two.

    *Bleep!* They already found us gone!" Said Shen Wei  as he heard the alarm and pushed the button to close the elevator  door. The few guards almost captured them luckily the elevator close. While the guards run down the stairs to get them.

    Shen Wei  thought everything  was over but as the elevator door was open. The two kidnappers  welcome them with a gun. "Beauty! Go back were you came  from!" Shen Wei  clutches Yunlan in his arms and about to use his power when someone  hit them on the head. There stood Da quing,  his didi and the others.

    "Hurry gege we need to escape!" Shout his didi and help him push the wheel chair. Sang on the other hand took Yunlan and carried him on his shoulder as they run fast toward the back exit  but was blocked by Dr. Ou Yang Zhen's guards with guns. Suddenly  there stood Dr. Ou Yang Zhen and Dr. Cheng. "Nephew! What are you doing here? Your suppose to be in a mental hospital?!" Dr. Ou Yang Zhen smirk.