Come To Me My Love

Yunlan came to visit  Shen Wei everyday to start the session on how to  make him awake from his coma.

       Mr. Shen didn't  want to left them alone in a minute. But the doctors ordered it. "Don't  worry Mr. Shen he will be in good hands!" Said Dr. Simon and Dr. Lin Jing. Yezun just chuckled seeing his father didn't  trust Yunlan.

   Every  session  begin Yunlan would  sleep on the bed beside Shen Wei.  Many wires connected to each one of them so the doctors and nurses can monitor their heartbeats and what's  happening to them. Everyday Yunlan accompany Shen Wei  in his dream in the morning and came back in the evening.

   But one day when Yunlan went to Shen Wei's  dream, "You came!" Shout Shen Wei  whose wearing an apron and cooking something.  Yunlan was surprised,  "This is quite different  in Shen Wei's  dream? A small cute house and his cooking waiting for his husband to arrive?" Yunlan said to himself.

   As Shen Wei  welcome him with a kiss. "You must be tired from work! The children are waiting for you!" Yunlan eyes went wide. "Chil.......dren?! We have children?!!!" Shen Wei  nod. And called each one of them. Yunlan yelp in shocked  when his children came pouring in.

   And almost stumping at him as all of them want to be carried by their daddy. "STOP!!!! XIAO WEI! I didn't  know we have at least a dozen!" As he count them.
"Ah Lan! This is my real  dream for the two of us! To marry you and to have a family as big as this!"

    But suddenly  his smile fade, one by one the children disappeared.  When  a tears dropped  from his eyes. "But it will never come true! Because I'm gonna be stuck here forever!" Suddenly the wall vanished  even the house. His dream suddenly  collapsing. "XIAO.....WEI!!! STOP!!! THAT'S  WHY I'M HERE TO BRING YOU BACK!!!"

    Yunlan hugged  Shen Wei  tightly, "You promise you will come back with me! You promise!" Yunlan also cry making Shen Wei  stop. He didn't want his Ah Lan to cry.  He suddenly  nod and smile. The wall suddenly  appeared back  and the house. Also the children, who run towards them. Giggling and laughing.

    "Then did you believe  me that I won't leave you ever?!" Shen Wei  nod again. "Do you want to see your  Dad and Yezun?" Shen Wei  nod again. "Then let's  leave this place so your dream might come true!" Yunlan ask. "Ah Lan! I'm afraid! What if I didn't  expect what I've expected?!" Yunlan answered him quickly. "Then I'll be there to guide you! So believe  in me!" And reach his hand. Shen Wei  blushed  and took his hand as they walk hand and hand toward the bright light outside.

   Yunlan woke up while Shen Wei  open his beautiful, dark eyes for the first time. "HIS AWAKE!!!" Shout Dr. Simon. Upon hearing that Yezun and his father run inside just to be welcome by Shen Wei  who  looks weary  on where he is.

    Yezun and Mr. Shen cried seeing him awake for the first time. His father quickly hugged  him. "My son! Your alive again!" Yunlan tried to squeeze  in their lovely moment. "Xiao Wei!!!" Everyone look at him. "Whose that?!" Shen Wei  look puzzled at him. Yunlan's  smile fade. "His your boyfriend, gege! Zhao Yunlan! Don't  you remember  him?!" His didi ask. "Do I like guys?" He ask Yezun. Everybody got silent.

    To break the akward moment Dr. Simon said,  "Don't  worry Mr. Shen Wei bits by bits your memory will come back!" And pat Shen Wei.  Dr. Lin Jing felt bad for Yunlan. The lover that his waiting for never remember  him anymore. "I don't  know  if I will be happy or sad!" Said Nurse Guo to Nurse Chu upon seeing situation.  Nurse Chu elbow him to stop from talking. Seeing Yunlan getting depressed every minute.  "Xiao Wei! Have you forgotten  me?" He told himself  while he look at his lover who smile to his didi, father and even his doctor.

   "Mr. Zhao maybe we should  leave for awhile to give Mr. Shen some moment  with his family and also to take a rest. Yunlan went quickly infront of Shen Wei,  "I'll be seeing you tomorrow  then? Xiao Wei!" He suddenly  stole a kiss from him and run quickly outside. Shen Wei  was shocked on what Yunlan did. While his father was also shocked to protest. Yezun pity Yunlan. While Dr. Lin Jing, Nurse Chu and Nurse Guo bid them farewell.

   Back to the hospital his friends excitedly  wait for his return. "I hope his Xia Wei will wake up?" Said Da quing.  "It will Yunlan said he will make his prince wake up!" Said Zhu Hong.  "I hope he can also wake up my beloved Sang!" Wang still cling to Sang who look blankly  toward the door. Their excitement  fade when Yunlan run through them toward the garden. Ignoring his friends whose waiting for the good news.

   Da quing  run after him, "What happened? Is the session  failed?!" He ask. "No! Xiao.....Wei......Xiao.....Wei  is awake and well!" As Yunlan cried. "If it went well? Why are you crying?!" Da quing  ask again. "He have forgotten  me Da quing! The person whose waiting for him in his whole life!" Da quing  felt sad for him. When Yunlan notice it. He start wipping his eyes by his hands.

    "Don't  worry! Everyday! I will visit him so he would remember  me!" He triumphantly said. "That's  the  spirit!" Said Zhu Hong. Who tailed after them with Wang and Sang.

    Not from afar Dr. Lin Jing, Nurse Chu and Nurse Guo look at the scene. "I hope Mr. Shen Wei  will remember  him! It's  a pity if their story will end like this!" Said Nurse Guo. "It won't! I bet on Mr. Zhao Yunlan that he won't  will give  up!" It made Nurse Guo's eyes sparkle, "Your real something  Nurse Chu!"

    They didn't  notice they were overheard by Zhuiji, "Poor Yunlan forgotten  by his lover! Maybe I will visit him in his dream to comfort him?" And smirk.