The Wedding

Shen Wei  looking stunning in his white suite. Yezun inspect his clothes and comb his hair to make his gege look perfect for his groom.

   "Yunlan will love you forever if he see you like this!" Making his gege giggle, "Stop it didi! Your making me blushed!" Suddenly  someone peek, that's  non other than Yunlan. Yezun frown and pushed  him out. "You can't  see your bride before  your wedding it's  brings bad luck!" He jokingly hit him on the chest. That made Yunlan laugh.

   "I want to get your gege now!" He whined.  "No way! So get out now!" But before Yezun pushed him out. He thank Yunlan for making his father permitted  Da quing  to engage to him. Yunlan just chuckled,  "Anything for my favorite couple!" And left hurriedly for the altar.

   "Is that  Ah Lan?" Shen Wei  want to see him. But Yezun blocked him, "Not yet Gege! Please wait for the music to begin!"

   In a minute the wedding begin. All are waiting for Shen Wei  especially  Yunlan. When he arrive at the isle with his father pushing his wheel chair, everybody was awe and stunned  at his beauty.  Yunlan want to run toward him but his father stop him. "Son be patient will you?" Yunlan rubbed his head. But when Mr. Shen gave Shen Wei  to him. He littery grabbed  his wheel chair and pulled to his side. Mr. Shen chuckled seeing how Yunlan was eagered to get his son from him.

    He felt a smile spread on his lips, looking how Yunlan lovingly look at his son. "His perfect for him! How lucky my son found someone to love him for what he is?" He whispered  to himself  and tried to stop his tears from dropping  from his eyes. "I'm not loosing  Wei  but gaining another son!" He murmured  to himself  as he sit to the bench with the others.

    Yezun look proud at his gege with Da quing  waving at him. His the best man of Yunlan. Nurse Guo still persuing Nurse Chu while batting his eyes on him. Not knowing Nurse Chu is already smiling at him. "Those two!" Chuckled Dr. Lin Jing. As he look at the other side Zhu Hong is gazing at him. Making Dr. Lin Jing hide between the other guest.

    "Stop stalking Dr. Lin Jing would you?!" Said Wang to Zhu Hong. While she wound her arm to Sang whose smiling at the two of them. "Easy for you to say! You have Sang while mine still shyly hide from me!" Zhu Hong pout.

    In an hour the wedding finish, Yunlan eagerly kissed  Shen Wei  making everyone cheered for the happy couple. As petal of roses and confetti are thrown to them. Shen Wei  throw his boquet only to be caught by his didi who went red. "Yes! Another wedding will begin!" All the people cheered making Yezun and Da quing  red. Mr. Shen arched  his brow while Xin ci patted his new friend. Mrs. Zhao smile seeing that two men agreed this time.

    In the wedding party everyone was surprised  as Shen Wei  tried to get up from his wheel chair and make the first dance with Yunlan. Yunlan got worried but Shen Wei  assured him he can do it as he always practice  to walk again in his physical therapy.

    As they begin to dance the music played while the spotlight was given  to them. Everybody watched  the newlywed couple. Who slowly dance, Shen Wei  lean to Yunlan's  body and hold his hand tightly to his while the other hand to his shoulder. Yunlan quickly hold him tightly to his arms. "You know I won't  let go of you ever!" That made Shen Wei  blushed and lean his head on Yunlan's  chest. "I know your my forever!" As they dance the whole night away. And live happily ever after.....................THE END.

🌿🌿🌿🌿🌿🌿🌿🌿🌿🌿🌿☘☘☘☘☘

AUTHOR'S  NOTE:

     Thanks to my lovely readers and commentors. Aairanoornoor I hope you like the ending of the story you requested  As I have finished this one I will continue the other stories and maybe another new story. And thanks again. 😘❤❤❤❤All of you and stay safe there!"