The Escape

Yezun can't believe what his hearing, "Did that man do this to you?" He ask Da quing.

"Yes just to get my inheritance because my mother is only second wife. He made me mental ill to get my fortune!" As he clentch his fist. "My little nephew! Just give me my test subjects and you could all be free!"

Suddenly Shen Wei shout, "No way I'm not giving you my AH Lan!!!" Suddenly all the scalpel vibrating and moving. "What?! Is it not only Yunlan can do that?" Dr. Cheng was surprised. The scalpel grazes her cheek. "I'M GONNA MAKE IT All YOUR WORST NIGHTMARE!!!" Shout Shen Wei.

Suddenly the guns of the men float in the air and all turned around and pointed at them. The men scream when their guns started firing towards them. As well the scalpel all thrown to them.

That made them a chance to escape, "NO!!! MY TEST SUBJECTS!!! AFTER THEM!!!" Shout Dr. Ou Yang Zhen. But he cannot stand because the guns are still firing at them. It just stop when Shen Wei and the others left.

All of Dr. Ou Yang Zhen men came running toward Shen Wei and his friends. But they were shocked when they came out of the facilities. Policemen all surrounded the building. "Put your hands up!" Shout the policemen and arrest all if them. When Dr. Ou Yang Zhen and Dr. Cheng saw what's happening they quickly slipped at the back side of the facility.

But they are welcome by the team of Mr. Shen. "No one crosses a Shen and gets away with it!" He smirk and ordered his men to capture the two.

Yunlan was brought to the emergency room. While Shen Wei and the others wait outside.  Nurse Chu check Shen Wei  for any wounds, but the latter just said, "I'm alright! I just want my Ah Lan back!" Yezun hugged  his gege, comforting him. Shen Wei  got an idea, "Didi! I want to take a rest!" Yezun  was a bit surprised  but he ordered a room for them.

    In Shen Wei's  dream he went to Yunlan's  mind. "Ah Lan! He called his name. But Yunlan's  dream is all pitch black. Dr. Lin Jing warns Shen Wei  if Yunlan  never wakes up and his still there.  He will also die in his sleep.

   "Ah Lan! He kept calling. Outside Yunlan was given an oxygen and monitoring the beeping of his heart by the doctors. "Damit! Wake up!" Dr. Ming given Yunlan  a medicine to wake up him up.

    Back inside his mind Shen Wei  saw something  light at the middle.  Yunlan was in a golden cage. "Ah Lan! Wake up!" But Yunlan just look at him. His eyes didn't  know him. "It's  me your Xiao Wei!!! Please wake up! I'm here! Just hold my hand!"

    When Yunlan reach for his hand the golden cage suddenly  disappeared.  Shen Wei  quickly hold him tightly. "Xiao Wei..... your here!" Yunlan embrace Shen Wei  back and kissed him passionately.

   Outside Yunlan suddenly  bolt to wake up,  scaring the doctors and nurses as they scream.

    Da quing  and the others came running in, "Yunlan! Your all right!" Da quing  hugged  his friend. "Xiao Wei?!!! Where  is he?" Suddenly  Shen Wei  emerge being pushed by Yezun by a wheel chair. "I'm here Ah Lan!" Shout Shen Wei.  Yunlan didn't  waste any time and took Shen Wei  to his embrace and kiss him infront of everyone.

    Everyone  turned around and cough while Shen Wei  went red. In an hour Yunlan and Shen Wei  was left inside Yunlan's  room. "You better leave now your didi's  is waiting for you outside." Shen Wei  shake his head. "No way! Who will take care of you! And beside I  made my didi left me here!" That made Yunlan widen his eyes.

   "What?! But who will take care of you?!" Suddenly  Nurse Chu and Guo pop their heads peeking inside the room. "WE WILL DO IT!" Both said. Shen Wei  take care of Yunlan until he got well. When his parents came. Xin ci can't  help to scold Yunlan for not telling them quickly on what happened.

    Mrs. Zhao cried on Yunlan shoulder but suddenly  stop as she saw Shen Wei  for the first time. "Are you Shen Wei?" She suddenly  caress his face making Shen Wei  blushed. "Honey his so cute!" Mr. Zhao ignored her words. But Yunlan told to her mother that she should stop touching his lover. But his mother tease him  more by pinching both Shen Wei's  cheeks.

    "Mom! No!!!" But he can't  reach her because his father stoping him from moving. "Yunlan you need to rest! So stop your whinning around!" Her mother smile while Shen Wei  sweat.

    Meanwhile  at the secret room of Mr. Shen. Dr. Ou Yang Zhen with Dr. Cheng talk while they're tied up. "How could your nephew do that to us! We lost everything even our test subjects!" Said Dr. Cheng. "Don't  worry I'll make them all pay especially my nephew!" Dr. Ou Yang Zhen said. "But how?! Our face are everywhere  even the news!"

    Dr. Ou Yang Zhen smirk, "But not all of us are been arrested! I still have a few men that can slip  undected in the hospital and find our test subjects again!"

     Back to Da quing's  place his half brother came hearing what happened  to their uncle. Ding Dun smirk, "I can't  believe  the tables are turned and his now being hunted by the police?" Da quing  confront him, "Aren't  you gonna help him?"  He ask. "Da quing! You hurt me?" And made a fake pouting.

    "Why can't  you call me gege?! I'm your big brother!" Ask Da quing.  Ding Dun just shrugged it off.  "His not my favorite uncle and his also after my money! And you my dear Da quing  is not my real gege! So why would I call you that?!" The two brothers was about to argue when they're  father came.

    "Da quing! I've heard what have you done to your uncle! His family why did you do that?!" Da quing  can't  believe  what his hearing from the mouth of his father.