Visiting

Yezun was startled that Yunlan, Nurse Chu and Nurse Guo came to visit his gege with flowers. "Can I talk to him alone?" He ask.

   Yezun oblige as well Nurse Chu and Nurse Guo. But before leaving. Yezun place Yunlan the head band on his head so he can talk to his gege.  But Yunlan excitedly shout. "XIAO WEI!!! I'M HERE!!!" His shout infront of the unconcious  Shen Wei,  surprising Yezun,  Nurse Chu and Nurse Guo.

    Yezun cough, "Yunlan you don't  need to shout to gege. He will hear your voice even you whispered!" Shen Wei  suddenly laugh, "Thank you didi!" The machine said. "Now it's  Yunlan turned  to be shocked. "He can talk! But why his voice  is like a machine?!" He ask. Looking at the machine that wire to Shen Wei and trying to find where the voice coming from.

    "Ah Lan this is the only way I can communicate with you!" The machine said again. "Xiao Wei!!! Xiao Wei!!!" Yunlan started to cry making Yezun and Nurse Chu sweat. While Nurse Guo tried to comfort him. "Did he understand me?" Yezun ask Nurse Chu but Nurse Guo just chuckled, "Maybe?"  as  all shrugged  and left them both to talk.

   "Ah Lan,  stop crying! I'm here! I'm not dead yet!" Yunlan suddenly  took Shen Wei's  hand with wires and caress it. He suddenly  look at his back if they're  really alone and gave Shen Wei  a sweet kiss on his forehead and cheek. Making Shen Wei  giggle. "Can you feel my kiss Xiao Wei?" He ask. "Yes...." He shyly said.

   Suddenly  Yunlan caress his face and neck and chest. As he felt Shen Wei  is very thin. His cheek bone almost visible because of his thin face. Yunlan can help to frown and pity his lover. But when Shen Wei  giggled and laugh because Yunlan is tickling him. Yunlan can't  stop to form a smile on his face. "My love your still beautiful if not your didi is here I might make love to you this instance.

   Shen Wei  heart beat fast in the machine, "Ah Lan  don't  tease me!" But still Yunlan run his fingers toward his prize and slightly touching. Making Shen Wei  moan. "Oh.....my love you like that?" Yunlan tease  him more.

   Outside Nurse Chu trying to take a peek on what's happening.  "No! I shouldn't  intrude on them!" But he worriedly look that Yunlan might do something  to the unconcious  Shen Wei. When Nurse Guo blocked  him. "Give them some  space will you? Your like a mother  hen to Yunlan!" Nurse Guo scolded him. "You don't  know if Mr. Zhao became hysterical  again and might harm Mr. Shen!" He whispered  to him.

   He didn't  notice Nurse Guo became red when his face got near him. When suddenly  Mr. Shen came, Shen Wei's  father carrying foods for Yezun. "What are you doing outside?! And who are they? What are they doing outside of your gege's  room?" Yezun introduced  them as nurses of Yunlan who visited his gege.

   Mr. Shen smile and wanted to great Yunlan for visiting his son. But  when he open the door. All of them are shocked  seeing Yunlan is on the top of Shen Wei.  "Whatta *Bleep!* YOUR DOING WITH MY SON?!!!" Mr. Shen shout.

    Yunlan fall off the bed. "Dad! His just scratching my head it's  itchy!" Shen Wei  tried to defend his Ah Lan. But Mr. Shen won't  believe  him. "Yunlan, better leave for a while, I'll explain it to Dad!" Said Yezun and tried to pushed  Yunlan out of the room.  Whose protesting because he never kiss Shen Wei  goodbye. "You naughty gege of mine!" Whispered  Yezun to his gege. Who just chuckled.

    When Yunlan, Nurse Chu and Nurse Guo came back to the hospital. "Tell me what you two really did?" Nurse Guo ask curiously.  "I just went on the top of Xiao Wei  as his  head is itchy." Nurse Guo want to protest but Nurse Chu shut his mouth with his hands. "Enough you two! Mr. Zhao don't  ever do that  if you want to see Mr. Shen Wei  again!"  Yunlan pout, "But that's  the truth!" Nurse Guo want to ask more when they saw something  is happening.

    "Da quing  is not waking up!" Dr. Lin Jing trying to shake him up to wake. "Let me try!" Said Yunlan and lied on the bed beside Da quing  as he went inside his dream.

    "Da quing!" Yunlan kept looking on where he is and was shocked. Da quing  is hanging at the rooftop at a tall building, while Zhuiji on the top of it stepping on Da quing's hand. "Your the king of the cat?! Right?! I want to see you flying?!" As he laugh. "Your crazy! Cat's  can't  fly!" Da quing  trying to get himself  up but Zhuiji is stepping  on his hand to make him fall.

   Yunlan widen his eyes on what he see, "Stop!" He run toward them. "Oh! Your friend is here! Better speed things up!" Zhuiji  said and stepped  hard on Da quing's  hand making him fall. Da quing's  scream.

    Yunlan suddenly  build a big bed on his dream saving Da quing's  life. "Yunlan!" Da quing  run toward his friend and hugged him. "Thanks!" When they look up the  rooftop Zhuji is gone."

    When Yunlan woke up as well Da quing,  "Dr. Lin Jing! We saw Zhuji! His in Da quing's  dream! He almost killed him!" Dr. Lin Jing was shocked, "It can't  be?! Zhuiji is wide awake and is watching t.v with the guards!"

    Yunlan run toward Zhuiji's  room and saw Zhuiji and his guards watching t.v.  But he notice the guards of Zhuiji are almost sleeping. "Hello! Zhao Yunlan!" Zhuiji notice that Yunlan is watching him. "Do you miss me?" After you visited your boyfriend?" He tried to stand up but his still strap in his body bag. While his guards tried to stop him. He suddenly  laugh loud, "Hey! Yunlan see you in your dreams!"

   Yunlan just pound his fist on the wall, "Just try and I'll smash you into pieces! Don't  ever come near my friends ever Zhuiji!" That made Zhuiji smirk. "Let's  see!"