A Little Misunderstanding

Yunlan and Shen Wei  went to the garden to have some fresh air and away from the crowded people.

    "Ah yes this is the life!" While drinking his wine. Yunlan sit on one of the bench beside Shen Wei. And gaze at the moon above. "Aren't  you regreting being my fiance?" Shen Wei  suddenly  ask. Yunlan was surprised  on what he said. "Ignored about what that woman said! She doesn't  understand  us!" While placing his drink on the bench and caressing Shen Wei's  face.

    "Your not only my lover but my best  friend! And my beautiful  wife to be! You enchant me Xiao Wei!" Shen  Wei  smile suddenly  fade. "What if I told you I'm the cause of your misery back then." Yunlan was shocked. "What if I tell you I have telekinesis  back then?"

FLASHBACK

     When Shen Wei  was a kid his father isolated him to never leave the house. Because he inherited his telekinesis  from his mother.

    He would sulk at his father on why his twins Yezun is the only one that  can go out or go to school. One day he slip and run away to a nearby nursery school. There he see a cute and chatter box kid with cute brown  eyes. He introduce himself  to the small boy and become friends.

    But when the boy's mother came Shen Wei  was seen by his father and was taken away. The boy hurriedly  pulled his mother to introduce Shen Wei  but he was nowhere to be found. His mother thought his son is imagining  a friend and so  they went home.

   Shen Wei  was brought back to their house and scolded by his father. But he cannot forget the boy. If he cannot get out he will communicate him with his mind. Then that is the start of Yunlan friendship to Shen Wei  as they always communicate with each other in the mind. As Yunlan thought Shen Wei  is always with him.

   His parents didn't  worried until he became a teenager and isolate himself  from his classmates  because his imaginery friend is pretty jealous  when he get near with other teenagers. There they consult to Dr. Cheng a famous psychologist.

    Shen Wei  became frightened  that his best friend might get the same treatment as he have and stop communicating with him. As years pass by Shen Wei  can't  stand being away from the only friend he ever have and found out he have already fallen in love with him. He escape one day to propose to Yunlan but met with an accident. There he was brought to the hospital  to be pronounce his in a coma.

    But still his mind wander far just to reach Yunlan's  mind and heart as he communicate with him and propose  to be his boyfriend.  Yunlan was happy seeing the grown Shen Wei  on his mind. He became a hot beauty as Yunlan agree quickly.

End Of Flashback

     As Shen Wei  ended his story, Yunlan was shocked hearing it. In all this time his friends and classmates all accused  him of being crazy. And no one wants to be near him. He didn't  know Shen Wei  have done that so he can have him all to himself.

    "Ah Lan! Do you forgive me?!" Shen Wei  became worried when Yunlan became  paler and didn't  said anything.
He suddenly  retrieve  his hands from his face. When Shen Wei  suddenly  grabbed  his waist. "Please Ah Lan! Don't  be mad at me!" Shen Wei pleaded.

   "Xiao Wei! Let me go for a while I need to think!" But Shen Wei  won't  let him go. Yezun and Da quing  just strolling around when they pass by Yunlan and Shen Wei.  Yezun rushed  toward the couple whose arguing at one another. "What's  going on?!" He ask. "Why don't  you ask your gege?!"  And turned to Da quing,  "Can you take them back home  for a while I need to go back!"  He ask Da quing as he walk away without lookig back.

    Shen Wei  cried to his didi whose is clueless  on what's  happening.

    While Yunlan was driving he can't  help to remember  what happened  to him in his past life. His friends and classmates  always tease him crazy and needed to be treated in the mental hospital for having an imaginary friend. And the look of worried and disappointment  on his parent's  face.

    "Why Yunlan? Why can't  you let go of that imaginary friend of yours?!" His father once shake him to get back to reality. "I love him father!" Xin ci was shocked hearing that and they quickly went to the doctor to be treated him again. "My son going crazy! Help him!" His father's  disappointed  words echo in his mind. After all this years his not crazy at all.

     When Yunlan cameback to his house. His father and mother was surprised.  "What are you doing here?! I thought your  with Shen Wei?!" His father ask. But he was ignored and as Yunlan run toward his room and laid on his bed. Mrs. Zhao felt something  is wrong and went to his room. Yunlan covered himself up so his mother  might leave him for a while. But instead she sit beside his bed. "What's  wrong son? Is this about Shen Wei?"

    Yunlan suddenly  hugged  his mother and cried into her arms. "It's  Xiao.....Wei! How can he do this to me!" Mrs. Zhao caress his hair. "We know that's  why your father is against your marriage to him. But when we saw you how happy you are we didn't  dare to stop you. Now Yunlan as you know what have happened  do you still want to marry him? Do you still love him?" His mother ask. Yunlan only cried back.

    At night when everyone is asleep, Shen Wei  sneak into Yunlan's  dream.

     Yunlan was laying at the grass floor beside a river. Thinking on what his mother's  word. "Do you still want to marry him? Do you still love him?" When Shen Wei  emerge from the river looking like  a merman prince with his long, dark hair. Decorated with pearls and seashell and pale bare chest but with green tail of a merman. Yunlan bolt up to sit down and drolling on Shen Wei's  perfect  body, "Ah Lan! Please come back home!"