The Tables Are Turned

An Song can't  believe  what is happening  to him. It was suppose to be a beautiful morning.

    But everything went wrong and now he have a cast at his right legs and neck. And can't  come over to the office. He went home just to find out that the thugs he hired called him as their plan failed and Yunlan knew his the one hired the men. "Curses! I will loose my job now! I should not hire those men!"

    Meanwhile Mr. Shen is looking at the camera footage and know now whose the villain making his son in law life a living hell. But also was surprised  as Yunlan have telekinetic in fighting those men. "Don't  let anybody see this!" He told to the head guard.

   Not far enough their also men watching Yunlan from afar and calling Dr. Cheng on what they've seen so far. "So we have a replacement  for Zhuiji!" She smirk. Dr. Lin Jing didn't  like what's happening.  Yunlan just started only his new life with his long time lover Shen Wei.  He must warn them.

    Meanwhile Shen Wei  is preparing to go to a party with Yunlan  and  Yezun will also accompany  him. Yezun combing his gege's  hair and straightening  his clothes. "Stop it didi! I'm not a little  child anymore." Yezun sigh, "Just because you have a lover now doesn't mean I can't take care of my gege!" Shen Wei  stop him and lift his chin. "Maybe it's  time now you find your own lovelife?" Yezun frown. "I don't  need that! I have you and father!"

    Suddenly  Shen Wei  pinched both his didi's  cheeks. "Look at my cute didi also need someone to take care of him! Your just beautiful  like me! It will be a waste if you didn't  find a special someone!" His didi took off his hands. "Stop! Pinching my cheeks it hurt gege!" Both laugh.

    Yunlan on the other hand is having a nice day, he finishing every work he have and no An Song to hassle him in any way. Li Quian  didn't  believe  what happened  to his friend as An Song called that he can't  go to work for a while because his neck and leg are broken. She evade everytime Yunlan pass by her as she know maybe karma have gotten his friend because of him.  Upon hearing what happened  to An Song  the other co workers of Yunlan are now staying  away from him.

    Yunlan didn't  mind because the most important  thing is to get his work done so he can be with Shen Wei.  Just imagining  Shen Wei  smile make Yunlan's  days brighter than any other day. And those soft, pink lips always kissing him making him fly to the moon . "Ah.....Xiao.....Wei! I'm so lucky to have a sweet and beautiful  lover like him."

    His day dreaming break when his cellphone  ring, "Hello Yunlan! What time are you coming to the party?!" Da quing  called him. "Don't  worry after I've finished  this I will fetch Xiao Wei  and his didi to come to the party!" Da quing  chuckled. "You mean Shen Wei  bringing his hot didi as well!" Yunlan was surprised,  "Are you interested  in Yezun? Da quing?" Da quing  lie and denied it. But deep down he really want to see that beauty again.

   In an hour after work, Yunlan quickly change and went home to fetch Shen Wei  and Yezun. "You two look stunning!" Shen Wei  thanks Yunlan for complementing  them. Mr. Shen want to give them a body guards but Yezun refuse it, saying it's  only a small party with friends.

    In a minute they were shocked  as they went to a big house and the place is having a blast. Yunlan, Shen Wei  and Yezun thought it will be only few people. But they were surprised  they're  so many people dancing around, drinking, playing in the pool and singing in a band. "Are you sure this is the place  of Da quing?" Ask Shen Wei.

   "Yes! This is the address he have given to me?" Da quing  suddenly  emerge wearing a fancy suite, welcoming Yunlan, Shen Wei  and Yezun. "Welcome to my party people!" As he wink to Yezun. I thought it's  only a party with few friends? Where are they anyway?" Yunlan ask.  "Sorry I never have told you! I'm one of  the sons of  Qing's Pharmaceutical in Dragon City!" He bragged.

    "Wow! They almost own every drug stores here!" Yezun said. "Do you like me to show you around beauty!" Yunlan about to stop Da quing. But Shen Wei  stop him instead, "Let them have some fun!"

    In an hour Yunlan found Zhu Hong, Wang and Sang in a corner drinking and eating some foods. All welcome them in their table. "Wow! Is this Shen Wei  his gorgeous!" Zhu Hong and Wang hovered over him making Yunlan a bit jealous,  "Hey....hey!!! Ladies his my boyfriend! Get your own!" Yunlan hold Shen Wei  tightly making the ladies giggles while Shen Wei  blushed. Sang on the other hand still look stotic never  moving  in any place. "Are you sure Sang is alright being released  early?" Yunlan ask. Sang quickly made a thumb up sign making Yunlan sweat as the others  laugh. "You might thought Sang didn't  understand  you but he did! His just not an expressive  guy like you!" 

   Wang suddenly  pulled Sang to the  dance floor making Zhu Hong followed them. While Yunlan and Shen Wei were enjoying in each other's  company  a group of women tried to flirt to Yunlan.

   Yunlan apologized  to them as he said he is already been taken. And that's  not other than the lovely man beside him. One of the women can't believe  a hotty like him is been taken by a crippled  guy. Shen Wei  didn't  like the conversation  they are having even Yunlan.

    When suddenly  for unknown reason the drinks of the lady was accidentally  poured at his dress. She scream and run off toward the toilet  followed by her friends. Yunlan arched  his brow, "Wait?! I've done nothing?" But as he look at Shen Wei,  the latter can't  help but to smirk. "Did you have done this my love?" Yunlan ask but Shen Wei  just look the other way.