Say You'll Never Go

In Yunlan's  dream, Shen Wei  was crying. His long dark, jet black hair splayed  on the flower bed.

    Almost covering of it while his loosely blue, thin robe almost dropped  down from his milky shoulder. Yunlan swallowed  hard looking how beautiful  Shen Wei  is eventhough  his angry at him. For seeing his real and almost lifeless  body in the hospital.

   "Xiao Wei! Don't  be angry at me!" He tried to approach and touch that smooth shoulder but he flinched. "Why did you have to see the real me!" He angrily look at him. While tears kept pouring in his beautiful,  dark eyes. I am not beautiful in that situation! I'm like a living corpse there  and you have to see it! I might as well....." He didn't  finish it when Yunlan shout.

    "What die?! I don't  want you to die!" He grabbed  him by the shoulder and turned  his face on him. "You know how deeply you made fell inlove with you! If you die I will surely be a crazy man and kill myself!" Hearing that Shen Wei  embrace Yunlan back and cried.

    "You know if I get out of the coma I might not be beautiful  as you see me here?! I might be a vegtable case forever?! Are you willing to take care of me like that?! A lover that can't  give you happiness  and pleasure! You'll be chained and be with me in that hell hole life I have! So it's  better I leave that body of mine!"

   But the next thing Shen Wei  hear surprise  him, "Don't  ever said about dying! I told you were connected! If your forever be in that hell hole and so do I! Without  you how can I live my life! Your my only best friend and lover! Don't  leave me! If you become what your afraid of I will be there! I promise to take care of you! Just don't  die on me!" Suddenly  Shen Wei  felt Yunlan shiver as tears dropped  down from his cute, brown eyes.

    Shen Wei  wipe his tears with his fingers and kissed his cheek. "I'm afraid not just for  you but for my family what if I woke up but not myself  anymore? Ah Lan  can you bear that?!" It is now Yunlan turn to wipe his tears by kissing his face. "Just returned  to us my love! I'll give you all the what you want. And not a single day you won't be happy!" While brushing his plump  lips to Shen Wei  soft, pink one.

     "I'm going crazy with you!" Said  Yunlan while inhaling Shen Wei  scent and trailing sweet kisses on his neck toward his already expose, flawless chest of him. "Aaaaah......Lan...." Shen Wei  let Yunlan loose his robe. Freeing his beautiful bare body to the hungry gaze of Yunlan. "Make love to me Ah Lan now!"  He spread  his long, white legs for him.

   Making Yunlan droll at first as he also took off his clothes and started kissing and sucking his pink nipples, abdomen and toward his prize.

    At the other hospital Yezun whose guarding his gege with a nurse was startled when his gege's  heartbeat rise  in the monitor. "Don't  worry the doctor said his only dreaming!" Said the nurse. "Yeah and I think I know whose he dreaming with?" Yezun smirk. Making the nurse look puzzled to him.

   Meanwhile back in Yunlan's  dream, Shen Wei  burst inside of Yunlan's  mouth. Making him swallowed  it whole. "You taste delicious  my love!" As Yunlan slowy position him. And thrust into his hole. Making Shen Wei  moan loudly as he want more. Yunlan slow phase became fast as he took Shen Wei  again and again. Making all the flowers around them bloom. "Aaaaah  Xiao.....Wei!!!" And spilled  inside of him.

   In a minute they flipped  in their position and his the one riding Yunlan. That beautiful, firm ass of Shen Wei kept bouncing to him non stop. As both burst onto each other. And Shen Wei fell into his tan, muscular chest. Yunlan run his finger on that delicate body of his. "Your so beautiful! Don't  ever forget that!" And kissed his head.

    "Tomorrow  let me visit you! I'll give you all your favorite flowers! I want to touch the real you? Can you give me permission  to it?" Shen Wei  still look so worried. "But I'm not beautiful  there!" Yunlan stop hush his words by kissing his lips. "I don't  care! As long I can touch and kiss you for real!" That made Shen Wei's  cheeks blushed. "I promise to kiss and hold every parts of your body. So you might know your still beautiful! Will you permit  me?" Making that lost puppy look which Shen Wei  love to see.

    "Why not my love!" As he pulled Yunlan to kiss him again.

    Next morning Yunlan with Nurse Chu told to Dr. Lin Jing to give him a permission  to visit Shen Wei  to the other hospital. "Only if you take Nurse Chu  and Nurse Guo with you?!" Nurse Chu frown hearing that Nurse Guo would accompany them. "But why him?" Nurse Chu complain.

    But Yunlan quickly said, "Yes! And can I pick some roses in the garden? Xiao Wei  would love that?" When Dr. Lin Jing nod Yunlan quickly went to the garden followed by Nurse Chu.

    While cutting  some roses, "So?! Are you giving that to your beautiful  lover?! I'm envious! Because I'm here alive than him!" Zhuiji startled Yunlan. He didn't  notice Zhuiji is also there breathing some fresh air. Strapped  in his bag body with his two guards. But this time his muffler are gone for a while.

    "Why you stay to someone  who will never wake up! While I'm here alive and well! Just tell me if you want to be my lover and I can't  get out of this mess and we can ran away from here!" He whispered  to Yunlan and laugh. One of the guards apologized  and gag Zhuiji again with a muffler.

    Yunlan was frighten at first. But got a courage to face him, "I don't  like you sir and I never will!" Zhuiji laugh. "But were the same you and I? If I get rid of that lover of yours maybe you will have second thoughts of me?" Yunlan  became angry, "Don't  touch even a single hair of him or I will be your worst nightmare!" The two guards pushed   Zhuiji's stroller away from him. Because things might heated up between the two men.