I Miss You Like Crazy

While Xin ci doze to sleep near Yunlan. Yunlan quickly slipped  away from him and went to the next bed where Shen Wei  laid.

   Shen Wei  woke up when Yunlan trying to squeeze himself and laid beside him. "Ah Lan! Not here! Your father is just in the next bed!" Shen Wei  tried to get angry at him but blushing non stop as he also am eager to have his Yunlan near him.

   "So what?! I miss you!" And snuggle to himself. Shen Wei  giggled and hold his Yunlan tightly into his arms. The latter cuddle more to him. Smelling his beloved scent while he buried his face more in his chest. Shen Wei  smell sweet flowers in an early spring.

    Shen Wei  thought Yunlan would only sleep in his arms but felt something  warm and wet sucking his nipples. "Ah....Lan!!!" He almost moan loud but shut his mouth with his hand not to wake up his father in law to be.

    "Bad boy stop it!" He whispered  to him. But that made Yunlan smirk. As his hand suddenly  went underneath his pants rubbing and squeezing Shen Wei's  prize. Shen Wei  tried hard not to moan but failing miserably.  As Yunlan went down and now sucking him whole. "Aaaaah......Lan....stop it!" He tried to pushed  him away but his body betray him. Pressing more to Yunlan's  awaiting mouth.  While his hands  caressing Yunlan's  hair encouraging to do it more.

    Yunlan take a peek on what's  happening to Shen Wei.  His lover is so red and panting. And looking more lovelier than ever. As he continue to lick  and suck him again. Shen Wei  suddenly  cum unexpectedly.  Making Yunlan  almost choke but he swallowed  everything up and kiss those thin, pink lips again. "Mmmmph! You taste wonderful Xiao Wei!"

    The latter just become red than ever as Yunlan spread  his long, pale, flawless legs and thrust to him slowly. Shen Wei  muffled himself  with  his hands. Not to cry out in pleasure as he was taken in again and again. Luckily  they're  in a private room while Xin ci sleep like a log and didn't  know what's  happening  at the other bed. Because he was  dead tired.

     The next day when he woke up he was surprised  his son is not in his bed. He quickly got up and tried to find him. Only to see his in the arms of Shen Wei with a blanket covering them.  He wanted to scolded both of them. But seeing how happy and peaceful Yunlan's looking making Xin ci smile. He never seen his son looking like that. And covered them with another  blanket.

    Just to find out they're  both naked. "Whatta?! I got to talk to Mr. Shen about this?!"

    Mr. Shen on the other hand was busy in finding out whose the main culprit in kidnapping  his son and Yunlan. He curses when he found who done it. But suddenly  a phone disturb him in cursing the person as he saw whose calling. He cough and tried to smile when he got the phone. Making his men all around him almost laugh because of his changing behavior. "Ah! Mr. Zhao what is it?" He ask politely.

    "I want to talk about our sons and to thank you personally for rescuing Yunlan." Mr. Shen chuckled, "Anything for you Mr. Zhao! Maybe this week we can talk!" As he close the phone. He start cursing again, "I want Mr. Quing right here pronto!" His men was a bit shocked for the change of his attitude. "Sir his one of the most powerful men in our country! It's  hard getting him with the army in his side!"

    But Mr. Shen pound his fist, "Get him no matter what?! No one will hurt my sons and get away with it!!!!" He shouted at them. Making all of them  scramble away.

    Meanwhile  Da quing  accompany Yezun to change guard with Mr. Zhao. Yezun notice Da quing  frown face and ask him. How can Da quing  tell to his to be lover that his father is the brain in kidnapping  Yunlan and his gege.

    Making him felt guilty all over. When they came to the room of Yunlan. Da quing  can't  help it but to cry on Yunlan shoulder.  Making everyone  surprised.  Even Mr. Zhao arched  his brow on what is happening,  "Maybe his just so concern for his friend?" Shen Wei  on the other hand felt suspicious.  "Is Da quing  my new rival to Ah Lan's affection?! No! I thought he likes my didi?!"

    His beautiful  face start frowning and want to set them apart. Yezun sensing  his gege dilemma  as well as his. Pulled Da quing  to his arms. Making Da quing  startled while Yunlan can breath freely  from his bear hugged.

    "What's  gotten into you Da quing?" Yezun ask. Xin ci ignored them and bid them farewell  for a while because he needs to come home for his wife and get a good sleep.

    When they're  alone, Yezun suddenly  confronted Da quing  to know what  his crying. The latter told them the truth making everyone shocked. "How could he do that to us?!" Ask Shen Wei.  Da quing  pleaded Yunlan and Shen Wei  to forgive him. "Da quing! This is not your fault but your father! I'm sorry Da quing  I cannot forgive him! For harming my Xiao Wei! He must pay for what he did!"

    Speaking of that Mr. Quing  was about to go home when he was snatched by the men of Mr. Shen. "I'm sorry sir! But someone wanted to see you!" He was tied up and muffled with a piece of cloth and taken away toward the Shen mansion.

    Mr. Quing was quite scared on what's happening.  No one dared kidnapped  him. He was shocked seeing his brother in law and Dr. Cheng with him in the dark room. Suddenly  Mr. Shen appeared looking like a mob boss. Smoking a cigarette  and looking quite angry at him.

    "They told me your the master mind who kidnapped  my son and son in law?! No one dared touch my family!" In a minute  you will hear scream at the mansion.