He Is Everything To Me

Shen Wei  was surprise  when Yunlan came with Da quing  and Nurse Chu.

    He quickly walk toward his lover and hugged  him tightly ignoring the stares of Mr. Shen. While Yezun chuckled. "Why.......are you here?" Shen Wei  ask but was comfortable in Yunlan embrace.

    They told me what happened! I can't  help to be worried for you!" And suddenly  kissed his soft, pink lips. Making everyone shocked. Mr. Shen want to protest but Yezun pulled him out of the room. Da quing  and Nurse Chu also left the two lovers. Whose kissed is becoming hot. Yunlan at first feeling Shen Wei's  soft lips as the latter let him.

    But soon as Yunlan keep sucking and kissing his lips, Shen Wei  open his mouth to let Yunlan deep the kiss. He taste like vanilla and something  sweet that Shen Wei  can't  resist. His lover's  plump lips is tasteful  as he want it more. Soon their almost devouring each other lips making him moan into it. "Mmmmph......Aaaah....." Yunlan about to break the kiss to give Shen Wei  some air.

   But his lover wanted more and run after his lips. Making his hands wrapped  around Yunlan's  neck pulling him back to the kiss. Making that sloopy  sound of both lips. "Xiao.....Wei......Mmmmph......"

    Outside, "Aren't  they finished  yet?! Tell that Yunlan guy he must take responsibility with your gege!" Mr. Shen want to burst into anger. Yezun tried to calmed him down. "Wow! I never thought Yunlan could love like that?!" Da quing  said. Making Nurse Chu wonder why he can't  find a lover like that.

    At the other hospital Nurse Guo sneeze, "Hmmm......someone  thinking of me? But who?" And start his rounds again.

    Back to the lovers as both break for air. Shen  Wei was blushing and panting. "What is that for?" His still confuse but his heart want more. "I don't  know either? It's  just when I'm worried sick that something  happened to you!  My mind went blank and I just want to be with you!" He suddenly  hold Shen  Wei's  face whose redder than apple. Brushing that soft, pink lips of him that he kiss a while ago.

     Shen Wei  was mezmerise by how Yunlan touch his face and lips. Plus his handsome face is so near to him. Making him look closely to his cute, brown eyes and that vanilla with musky  scent of him making Shen Wei dizziness  in hot and crazy for his touch.

    As he close his eyes, fanning his long eyelashes. Yunlan suddenly  snuggle to his neck. Kissing and sucking that pale, long neck making Shen Wei  whither  to his hold as he shivered for his touch. "Aaaaah......Lan...." Yunlan was surprised  hearing it and smile while continuing  his kiss.

    Shen Wei's  hands unconciously went down to his waist pressing him near to his body. Yunlan can't  help to want him more and bit Shen Wei  unconciously  on the neck while licking it. Shen Wei's hands suddenly  slide  unto Yunlan rump, firm ass, massaging it non stop. Making Yunlan almost  yelp in surprise.  But still continue to kiss him until to his collarbone. Making Shen Wei robe almost fall down to his shoulder. Emerging that beautiful, fair skin of his, that Yunlan droll.

    Outside  Mr. Zhao, his wife and Dr. Lin Jing came. And was shocked why all of them are outside. Nurse Chu make a sign to them to be silent because the two are talking. "Talking? I want my son back!" But Mr. Shen blocked  him. "Wait a second! My son is talking to him, let them be for a while!" He shout back. Xin ci won't  back without a fight. While the two are arguing.

    Suddenly  the door open revealing a smiling Yunlan and greeted everyone. "What have you done to my son?!" Xin ci look suspicious  on him. "My son?! What about yours?!" Shout Mr. Shen back. While Dr. Lin Jing and Nurse Chu tried stoping the arguement.  Yezun sneak pass them. Just to see the kiss mark made by Yunlan on his gege's  neck and more. Shen Wei  tried  to hide it while tying his robe back.

    "What are you looking at?!" Shen Wei sweating at his didi intense  gaze at him. "Did you two really talk only?" He ask.  "Didi! This not you concern!" He sternly look at him. But can't  help to blushed.  As Yezun know they not only talk and kiss. Because Yunlan is smiling like a Cheshire cat outside. And still smiling while his father scolding him.

    When Shen Wei  blurted to his didi, "That Yunlan is everything what he wanted for a lover! Both crazy in love with each other and can't  leave with being apart. "Didi! I think I 'm inlove!" Making Yezun shocked.  This is the first time his gege ever tell  him that. "So Yunlan didn't  only talk to you?!" His gege suddenly  blushed  again and never look at him again.

    "That Yunlan! I must talk to him on what his real intention to you!" Shen Wei  tried to stop him but Yezun already left outside and pulled Yunkan to a cornered. To know what the real score coming between his gege and him. "I will take care of him and won't  leave his side! That I promise!" Making everyone  look at him especially  his father. "WHAT?!!!" Xin ci almost shout.

    "I will take responsibility of Xiao Wei  because his my boyfriend!" Xin ci want to grabbed  his son and go back to his hospital but Mr. Shen blocked him.

    "Don't you here what your son said? He will take responsibility on what happened  between him and my son!" As Mr. Shen thought they only kiss nothing more than that.

     Hearing the rukus outside Shen Wei  can't  help to blush as his heart almost burst out from his rib cage. Yunlan declared his love to him from everyone.  He can't  help to cry from happiness.  His didi came back bearing good news. "I know thank you didi!" But what  follows surprise  him. Yunlan got one knee on him and propose to him. Making every one shocked.