My Fault

Yunlan waited for Shen Wei  to come in his dream. When his loosing hope, suddenly  someone came. But not Shen Wei.

    "Miss me?!" Zhuji smirk to Yunlan. Meanwhile  Shen Wei  have a bad dream. And woke up startling his didi whose watching over him. "What's  the matter?" He ask. "I saw someone  waiting for me. But when I arrive he disappeared! Didi did you remember  the guy whose claiming to be my lover?" He ask.

   "You mean Zhao Yunlan, "Yes! Why?!"  Shen Wei  look at his didi, "It's  been days. He promise to visit me but until now he never came?" I  want to see him!" That made Yezun look puzzled on him. As he talk to his doctor to get his permission.

    In a minute Shen Wei  was place in a wheelchair and pushed by Yezun in the hospital of Yunlan. Dr. Lin Jing was surprised  seeing the two of them, "Zhao Yunlan?! You mean you didn't  know he got into an accident? His in room 444." As he lead them there.

   Inside the room, Yunlan still looking outside the window. He can't  help to feel lonely when  a familiar voice lift up his day. "Xiao Wei? You came?!" He wanted to greet him but his left foot have been injured. "What happened  to you Mr. Zhao! I thought your gonna visit me? Not the way around?" Shen Wei  joke.

   But Yunlan smile fade hearing Shen Wei  called him Mr. Zhao. "Yunlan! You can call me that! Mr. Zhao is like we don't  know each other?" Shen Wei notice there's  a sadness  in his tone. Even Yezun. He cough and told them he will be outside so they could talk. As Yezun left the two of them.

    Yunlan gaze to Shen Wei  as he want to run and cry to his lover but he hold back. Shen Wei  is looking at him like a stranger now. "So! Your becoming healthy now? Did you eat properly?" But Shen Wei  cut his words. "What happened  to you?" He ask in concern.  "Nothing! I just slipped!" He can't  say Zhuiji  is the one who done this to him on his dream. What a joke that would be. To be hurt in a dream." He said to himself. "I know I promise to you to come everyday when this happened!" Yunlan tried to smile.
"You never came in my dreams anymore? I waited for you!"

    Shen Wei  look puzzled to him, "Dreams? What are you talking about?" Shen Wei  ask. Yunlan tried to get up from his bed but almost fall when Shen Wei  caught his arm to steady him up.
Cute, brown eyes gazing at his former lover making him nervous  and blushed.  Shen Wei  didn't  know why his heart beat fast. As he let go of his arm.

    Yunlan laugh and rubbed his head to apologize. But when he got  near to Shen Wei  he can't  help to caress his face. "Your still so beautiful than ever! I won't  ever let you go." That made Shen Wei  blushed. "What are you taking about Mr. Zhao!" He tried  to hide his giddy in his heart. But hearing Mr. Zhao making Yunlan back away from him. Shen Wei  miss that warm hand touching his face and made him confuse why Yunlan look at him with sadness in his eyes again. "Yunlan! Why can't  you called me that?"

    But they're  lovely moment breaks when Mr. Zhao with his wife came. "Yunlan! I told you not to stand up in your condition!" Xin ci scolded him and stop when he see Shen Wei.  "Oh! It's  you?" Shen Wei  greeted him and his wife. But can't  help to feel that his unwanted by Yunlan's  father. "Maybe I better leave for a while and visit  you again?" Yunlan want him to stay long but the latter is uncomfortable  with his parents.

    But before he leave Yunlan gave a rose to Shen Wei  from the vase beside his bed. "It's  your favorite flower! I will try to visit you, I promise!" Yunlan didn't  know his holding Shen Wei's  hand tightly that making him more red than ever.  When another thing surprise  him, "Can I kiss you goodbye?" Shen Wei was surprised  but nod as he given him permission.  Yunlan kissed  him on the forehead. "Never think that I won't  miss you?! I will come running even without legs!"

   Yezun who came to retrieve  his gege, "Are you two love birds finished?" He tease the two and took his gege away from Yunlan. Who can't  help to look at him back before he left. Xin ci help Yunlan to lie on the bed again, "Son! Can't  you forget about him?" That surprise  Mrs. Zhao especially  Yunlan. "Look we have many depts already and you need to leave the hospital to work!" Her wife stopping  him to speak. "How dare you said that to our son!" But Xin ci still continue. "Your  well now Yunlan and need to leave here! Forget about him and start a new life with normal people! His a crippled  guy with no future!" His wife is crying, "Xin ci stop it!" But Xin ci continue, "Where just worried for you! So think Yunlan for your future!" Yunlan turned his back on his father. He didn't  want to hear anything from him. He loves Shen Wei  and won't  let go of him.

    Meanwhile when Shen Wei  and Yezun about to ride back to their car they pass by Zhuiji whose in his body bag with two guards pushing him toward to his room. "Thank you for not remembering him!" He smile evily. Making Shen Wei  and Yezun look at him. "Whose that creepy guy?" Yezun ask. "I don't  know?" Shen Wei  said. When suddenly  flashes of memory kept pouring in. Making Shen Wei's mind hurt. Yezun is worried and called a nurse to help them get back to the car to go back to their hospital.

    Da quing  whose just running around saw what happened.  And run to Yunlan's  room ignoring his parents there. And told him what happened. "Get a wheelchair quickly! Or my crutches  hurry!" But his father blocked  him, "Oh! No you wont!" Mrs. Zhao stop his husband making Yunlan slip through his fingers with the help of Da quing.  Nurse Chu also saw what is happening  and tried to stop Yunlan. But when Da quing  told him what is happening  he also help him going to the hospital of Shen Wei.