How Can I Get Mad At You

Yunlan clutches the grass as he want to go running toward Shen Wei  and hold him tightly. But his pride got in the way.

    "Ah Lan  forgive me!" Yunlan about to turned around and sulk. But Shen Wei  turned  back his tail into a feet and walk bare toward  Yunlan. Only his long dark hair covering up his private parts making Yunlan hold him into his place.

    How beautiful  Shen Wei  look even without clothes. Yunlan suddenly  cough, "Why are you not wearing any clothes? I'm still mad at you." But his gaze never left Shen Wei  who blushed and tried to cover himself up with his hands. 

    "Have you forgotten  this is your dream? You controlled  everything even what I wear." Yunlan suddenly  can't  take it anymore and pinned  Shen Wei  on the grass floor and started devouring his lips. "Xiao Wei! How could you put a spell on me! And I can't  stay mad at you!"

    While his hands roam on Shen Wei's  bare body finding that sensative parts making Shen Wei  moan beautifully.  "Aaaaah......Lan!" He played around with his nipples, sucking and licking it up. Making Shen Wei  withered underneath him. When suddenly  Yunlan went down  and engulf his prize.

    Shen Wei  scream and moan until he burst  inside of him. Yunlan kept sucking him off while looking at his red and panting face until his full. And spread his beautiful legs as he thrusted merciless  to him. Shen Wei  didn't  know if he would scream or moan. It hurt but everytime Yunlan hit his soft spot he felt pleasure and wanted more.

   Until he felt warm liquid entered him, he scream Yunlan's  name. Yunlan is not yet finish in eating up Shen Wei  as he wanted more and flipped  him back. "Still beautiful!" Shen Wei  want to protest but Yunlan suddenly  penetrate him again and again. Making him moan loud until morning  came.

    "Do you forgive me?" Shen Wei  pleaded while crying underneath  him. Yunlan still rocking his body unto him but stop as he heard Shen Wei  sob. He retrieve  himself and embrace Shen Wei.  "I told you! How can I get mad at you!" Kissing that thin, pink lips ravishing it again. "Mmmmph....." Shen Wei  can only reply on him.

    The next morning Yunlan was refreshed  and smiling from ear to ear. Making his parents wonder on what happened  over  night. Xin ci tested him if his still sobber at Shen Wei.  When the latter quickly hugged  his father and twirl him around. Making him a bit dizzy. His mother smile, "So I believe  you two talk it over? Maybe on the phone or something?"

    How can Yunlan tell to them in their dreams they meet. "Mom! I'm going out now and want  to fetch my wife to be!"
His mother stop him, "You still must go to work first! If your forgetting!" Yunlan frown but he bid farewell  to his mother and left. "Ha.....I thought my friend's  daughter have a chance with Yunlan!" Said Xin ci. Mrs. Zhao hit him on the chest. "Ouch!" Mr. Zhao rubbed his chest.

   Meanwhile  as Yunlan came to the office he dialed Shen Wei's  number. Shen Wei  quickly took the call making Yezun arched  his brow. "I thought those two have a fight?" Ask his father. "Neh! Lovers!" As Yezun call Da quing  making Mr. Shen sweat and also bid farewell  to them to go to the office.

    In the office An Song thought that Yunlan gonna hit him. But the latter just pat him on the shoulder and said good morning.  An Song thought his trouble is over but then he met his boss Mr. Shen who called him to the office because of what he discovered. He was dismissed  in his job immediately  when Mr. Shen gave him the evidence that his harrasing his son in law to be.

    As hours pass by, Yunlan is ready to fetch the love of his life. Shen Wei  on the other hand is waiting outside of their house, "Gege! Come back inside it's  getting cold!" Said Yezun to him. "Didi! I will wait for Ah Lan to come he promise me!" But as they were discussing.  Suddenly  someone came, Shen Wei  thought that it was his Ah Lan. But the man suddenly  ask are you Mr. Shen Wei?"

    Yezun notice their guards are gone, "Who are you?!" Yezun about to shout  the man with  a gun when out of nowhere a guy was behind him and hit him on the nape. "Didi!" Scream Shen Wei. The man suddenly  place  a chloroform  on his mouth making him fall asleep  as he was taken by the man.

    Meanwhile  back to the office. Yunlan was about to get into his car when Dr. Cheng came. "Yunlan! Do you remember  me?" Yunlan look confuse but think. "Dr. Cheng! What a pleasant  surprise!" He bow to her. "What  brings you here?" He ask. "I believe  I'm here for you!" Yunlan was surprise  when suddenly  men hold his arms and put a sack on his head. "Take him away quickly!" Shout Dr. Cheng . As he was tied up and thrown to a van.

    Later he was brought up in a laboratory. As they took off the sack, "Dr. Cheng what's the meaning of this?!" He suddenly  move a scalpel with his mind and quickly  take off the rope. The men was about to pound on him. When Dr. Cheng stop them. "Magnificent! I didn't  know you can do that?! Yunlan! I'm sorry to do this but since you killed our test subject, Zhuiji! You'll be replacing him.

    "What?!!! I will never do that?!!!" But suddenly  the big  screan open, the unconcious  Shen Wei was tied up at a chair. "Xiao Wei!!! How could you?!!!" Dr. Cheng assured  him Shen Wei  won't  be harm if he obey her command.

    Yunlan gritted  his teeth as Dr. Cheng command him to put a helmet on wire to the computer and sit on the chair as he was tied again. Suddenly  an old man came. "So this is Mr. Zhao Yunlan?!" Dr. Cheng bow to the old man, "Yes Dr. Ou Yang Zhen." The old man smirk, "So let's  begin!"