Crazy Love

Nurse Chu was eating at the canteen he have to take a break on what happened.

   "Zhao Yunlan what's  wrong with you? Anyone would be happy to get out of this  crazy facilities!" Suddenly  a muffin was give to him by Nurse Guo, "Hey! Do you hear the serial killer Zhuiji is gonna place  here?!" Nurse Chu widen his eyes and took the muffin quickly and left toward the admin office. "He never even thank me?!" Said Nurse Guo  out loud.

    "Dr. Lin Jing! Why are you letting a serial killer in our facility! What about the other patients! He might kill them or our staff!" Dr. Lin Jing arched  his brow, "Wow! Your only a nurse here not yet a doctor? And your ordering me around?" He smirk. "Why Zhuiji his a maniac! He might harm our patients!"  Nurse Chu complain. "Nurse Chu relax!  He have many guards! Why the fuse?! And beside we will study him on how his mind work and what thicks him? Before he is sentence to death!" And quickly walking away from him.

     Yezun, Mr. Shen and Dr. Simon came and requested to see Zhao Yunlan. Dr. Lin Jing was surprised  when Dr. Simon explain why they want to see him. "That's  impossible?! But how?!"

    He lead them to the sleeping Yunlan, "We just gave him a sedative to calmed him down. He became hysterical  because his getting well and as you said your gege's link to him is getting weak. In knowing that he wants your gege back! But tell me how their mind link if your gege is in a coma for years?! It means  Yunlan is not crazy or creating an imaginable person? But his mind is link to your gege." Yezun sigh, "That's  why I want to see him. But his asleep." While caressing his front hair.

    "How can I talk to him?" But suddenly  a hand grabbed  his wrist. Yunlan open his cute  brown eyes, "Xiao Wei?! Is that  you?!" He suddenly  sit and pulled Yezun to his embrace.  "Xiao Wei! Am I not dreaming?! Yezun blushed and pushed  him aside.  "I'm not Shen Wei  but his didi Yezun!" Yunlan look puzzled on him.

   "His not! His Yezun his twins! And I'm Mr. Shen Yangming! Shen Wei's  father! And this is Dr. Simon! We want to know how you communicate with my son his in a coma for years?!" That made Yunlan shocked, "Coma? Your mistaken! Xiao Wei is not in a coma?! His with me!" He started getting hysterical again. Dr. Lin Jing calling the nursing  aids again to hold him down.

   Unknown to them Zhuiji came strapped  in a body bag with a stroller  and a muffler on his mouth with many guards pushing him toward another room. Upon hearing the rukus he slightly look whose making it and saw Yunlan. "What an interesting  man?" He smirk to himself.

   Next day Dr. Lin  Jing  talk to Yunlan's  parents about Shen Wei.  And they're  shocked  finding out that Shen Wei  is a real person and his communicating with Yunlan. "It means all that therapy  and medicine were for nothing?! Because his not  mentally  ill?" His mother seated on a couch in disbelief.  Mr. Zhao rubbed  his head and smile. "It mean my son is cured and we can go home?!" He ask.

   "Not yet sir. Mr. Shen want to talk to you about his son." Mr. Shen suddenly  appeared from behind Dr. Lin Jing with Dr. Simon. "We need Yunlan's  help to bring back my son again." Mr. Shen said.

   Meanwhile one by one Dr. Lin Jing's patient is dying for unknown reason. One night while Yunlan was sleeping dreaming of Shen Wei  a dark cloud suddenly  appeared in his dream.

     "Xiao Wei! I think you better leave!" Shen Wei  looking puzzled to him.  "What's  happening  Ah Lan? Why your dream is becoming dark suddenly?" A shadow suddenly  emerge, Zhuiji smirk. "So this is your dream and your lovely lover I presume?" Yunlan didn't  like the intense gaze of Zhuiji to Shen Wei. 

   "Your that Zhuiji guy from the other room!" Shout Yunlan and hid Shen Wei  behind his back. "Wow! I didn't  know I'm that popular? And you? I heard that you can communicate in anyone's  dream?" And looking at Shen Wei  again. "Leave!" Shout Yunlan to Zhuiji. As he blocked  Zhuji to look at his lover he accidentally  gripped  his wrist.

   Zhuiji all memories went inside Yunlan. Seeing his childhood until he became a killer. Zhuiji thought he would die there. As he felt Yunlan look into his mind. He shouved Yunlan hard, luckily Shen Wei  caught him.

   "Don't  look into my mind without my permission!" He shout and about to attack Yunlan. But Yunlan's  sword appeared  and slashed  Zhuiji making him disappeared. 

    In reality Zhuiji  woke up sweating, "That man! He is also like me?" He suddenly  smirk. "I'm gonna have lots of fun here!"

   In Yunlan's  dream, "Ah Lan! Are you alright?! Who is that man anyway?!" Shen Wei  hugged  Yunlan. "Yes! I'm fine! That man is Zhuiji his very dangerous guy! I don't  know how he got into my dream?! Maybe you better leave for a while Xiao Wei  until I know how to control him." Shen Wei  shake his head. "No way! What if that guy killed you in your dream? I will guard you here! Since I have nothing to do !" Shen Wei  hold Yunlan tightly.

    The next morning Yunlan went with Dr. Lin Jing to another hospital with Nurse Chu. "Why are we here?" Ask Yunlan. "Because I got a surprise  for you!" Dr. Lin Jing said. Yunlan didn't  still understand until he saw Yezun with his father.

   He was lead to Shen Wei's  room. Yunlan was shocked seeing the real Shen Wei  for the first time. "Xiao.....Wei?" Shen Wei  in his mind telling him not to look at the laying figure, because he look hideous  and thin with many wires attached  to him.

   But Yunlan still look and caress his face. "Your still look beautiful  even your sleeping." Yunlan didn't  notice as tears dropped  from his cute brown eyes. "Xiao Wei.....I'm here your Ah Lan."