Introduction A/N--Please Read

Hey, guys! So…this is my first Ninjago fanfiction, first boyfriend scenarios, first set of Wattpad posts, etc. etc. Which means I would appreciate some positivity!

Also, a few things I’d like to clear up right away: first of all, I am NOT accepting requests right now. Maybe I’ll do that later…but not right now. Just so everyone knows.

Second, I’m writing a separate book for each ninja (including Lloyd). This is partly because one of my pet peeves is not getting to read my favorite character’s boyfriend scenario all the way through, partly because I want to make each part for each character pretty long (2-3 pages apiece, hopefully) and partly because none of the stories are going to be exactly the same (more on that later).

Third, I just want everyone to know that I plan to update every Friday afternoon/evening, so you always know when there’s another segment coming (by the way, you guys are free to call me on this if I mess up). I’m also going to update all of my boyfriend scenario books at the same time, so nobody has to wait for their favorite character (another of my pet peeves).

Fourth, all the events of these boyfriend scenarios will be set between the second and third seasons. No, I won’t change my mind about this. If you ask, I will ignore you.

And last (I promise), all the girlfriend characters will be 17-ish, and in or going into their senior year of high school (this is important later).

Oh, yeah, and if I do any author’s notes they’ll be in bold…but you guys probably knew that. I’m probably boring you all now, so without further ado, on to the story!