Jay...

You groan at the sound of feet pounding past your door. When you agreed to a sleepover with the ninja, you didn't think things would be this noisy.

The feet reach the end of the hallway and start pounding back in your direction. You sigh, roll out of your bed, walk out of the spare bedroom, and almost get bowled over by Jay.

"HEY, Y/N!" Jay yells. You wince and cover your ears. Come to think of it, you don't think Jay's lowered his voice once all evening.

Zane's emerges from his room a few doors down the hall. He looks around for a minute, then walks over to you and Jay.

"HI, ZANE! WHAT ARE YOU DOING UP?" Jay asks, or rather, shouts.

"Jay, that is highly disturbing to our slumber. I suggest you stop so we can at least get a few hours of sleep," Zane says tiredly.

"BUT COFFEE!"

Zane sighs. "Oh, dear. Did you intake too much caffeine again? I told you not to touch it."

"I HAD A WHOLE CUP AND I FEEL GREAT! REALLY ENERGETIC!"

"This is why it was an unwise decision to leave you alone in the kitchen with the cappuccino machine."

"Wait, how much coffee did you have, Jay?" you ask.

Cole pokes his head out of his room and looks at the three of you. "When it comes to Jay, any amount of coffee is too much."

"HI, COLE!"

"Jay, go to bed!" Cole slams his door. You hear the lock click.

Jay runs over to Cole's door and starts banging on it. "AW, COME ON, COLE, HOW CAN YOU BE SLEEPY?"

Zane shakes his head and vanishes back into his room. Jay keeps banging on Cole's door. You start thinking about driving to a store and buying earplugs.

Lloyd walks up behind you. "Any idea how to stop him?"

You shake your head. "Nope."

"Jay, shut up!" Lloyd yells.

"NO!"

Lloyd growls under his breath. "Get in bed and unconscious within three minutes, or I swear I'll do it for you!"

"I'D LKE TO SEE YOU TRY!"

Lloyd starts advancing toward Jay. "Is that a challenge?"

Jay look at Lloyd and starts backing up. "UH, HELP, ANYONE?" He turns and runs, and Lloyd chases him down the hallway.

You sigh and turn back toward your room. Kai emerges from his room and gives you a tired look. You shrug helplessly.

"KAIKAIKAI! KAI!" Jay screams.

"What?" Kai demands.

"LLOYD'S BULLYING ME!"

Kai rolls his eyes. "You think I haven't had to listen to you for the last five hours. Tell him to hit you extra hard for me. Thanks!"

"KAI WAIT! I THOUGHT YOU WERE MY FRIEND! KAI!"

You and Kai share tired looks. "I'm going back to bed," you sigh.

"You're not gonna help him?"

"I'm too tired. And besides, he brought this on himself."

(Based on a post by Tumblr user @textsfromkidninjas)