one.

"I didn't know which one I hated most, working or going to school

"I didn't know which one I hated most, working or going to school. But I had to do both, working became more of a choice at first and the older I got it became something that needed to be done. In my eyes, I felt like it was something that needed to be done regardless. Going to school was something I had to do or else my mom would chase me down with a slipper. But soon it became something I knew I had to do. It was the next best thing that would help keep a roof over my family and friends' heads. School equaled an education which equaled a great paying job, right?"

"Sean, boss is looking for you."

Sean snapped out of his thoughts and looked up at the burly man with a long beard.

"Okay, thanks, Tucker." He closed his journal and wrapped the string around it tightly. Tucking it into the pocket of his uniform, he walked out of the small, dirty restroom and headed out to his station.

His brown eyes zeroed in on the tall man standing by his station.

"Yes?"

"Where've you been? You've been gone for-" He looked down at his watch and peered back at Sean. "Thirty minutes."

"Sorry..." He awkwardly pointed at his stomach, "Stomach problems."

With a look of irritation, his boss brushed past him and headed back into his office upstairs.

Sean sighed heavily and placed new gloves on before he began placing the products into a medium sized box. Looking around the large room, his brown eyes locked with the set of green eyes. He puffed his cheeks out to refrain himself from laughing.

Tucker held his fist over his mouth and placed his right hand on his stomach as if it were aching him.

Sean chuckled under his breath and stuck up the middle finger.

-

The sky was dark and the air was cool as Sean walked out of the building of his workplace. He ran his hands over the black bandana tied over his head and grabbed his bicycle. He swung his leg over and made his way out of the parking lot.

His body ached as he moved his legs quickly. His eyes looking around the city, the wind brushing across his face and smacking against his bare arms that displayed a few tattoos.

These were the times where he felt at peace when he wasn't with his friends. Riding around the city after a long day at school or work just taking in the place he lived at.

He loved Boston.

Swiftly, he turned into his neighbourhood and smiled widely at the familiar groups of people on his street. The elders that sat down and watched their grandchildren freely play with other kids in the neighbourhood, the fathers lined up along the streets fixing their cars and the mothers conversing with each other.