five.

               The wind blew roughly against Sean's face causing the tip of his nose to turn red

The wind blew roughly against Sean's face causing the tip of his nose to turn red. He gripped his bike handles and zoomed across the street, and jumped up a bit to avoid the bumps along the road. His eyes flashed down to the bags on his handles and pulled them up properly.

At that point he wished that he was able to get a car, but he had to remind himself that it was something he just couldn't get. His parents had a car, but with his father at work the majority of the time, he wasn't able to use the car much.

He didn't mind, because they needed it the most.

Sean looked up at the building before him and jumped off of his bike. Wiping the sweat from his forehead, he pushed his bike towards the gate and locked it. He didn't need anyone stealing his bike again.

He grabbed the bags and headed into the recreational centre. The sound of the loud music playing throughout the speakers around the room.

"Hey, Sean!" The young women looked at him amazed.

"What's up y'all?"

He was never one to feed into women as much as the average teenage boy would. He just didn't have the time or the energy. If he wasn't working, then he was with his friends at The Players Club or he was in school. He couldn't deny the fact that he witnessed a lot of pretty women, but there wasn't enough that these girls had to make him approach them or have any emotion towards them other than lust. Nothing sparked his interest.

Benji would tell him that he was so emotionally unavailable that nothing could spark his interest.

As soon as Sean entered the large room he was greeted by a plethora of people. He didn't understand how everyone was even able to move around, because it was so packed.

Looking around the room, he noticed all the smiles on the people's face and the laughter that bloomed from everyone. This was the place that he wanted to be at. This was where he felt accepted and his best. His side of the town where no one judged anyone.

"Hey! Thought you'd never make it," Coach rested the platter down and made his way around the long table that extended halfway across the room. The table was loaded with food, drinks and other necessities that they would need.