honeymoon

Hey guys. I was supposed to add this part with the list chapter but my dumb brain wanted to prolong it and the prolonged thing is somewhere on my laptop, and it still needs editing and im in bed so it is what it is hehe.

It's kinda short so please bear with me. I have three more chapters I had in my archives for sooooo long, I'll post it anyday now and get over with this story since so many of you have been asking about it and it's been soooooo long.

Don't forget to vote and comment and check my new stories. I'm planning on some more.

BOUN

What was there to dislike about Jamaica?

Point out a person out who had a complaint about great live music, walking the sandiest white beaches, and enjoying a real sense of hospitality and I was certain that poor asshole didn't know how to be happy.

But with all that being said, although I had a blast in the Caribbean, to me, the best parts of our honeymoon were spent inside that lagoon cottage facing Sant Maria island on that king size bed with my mate.

♥*♡∞:。.。WARNING SEX SCENE。.。:∞♡*♥

"Oh, fuck, that feels so good," Prem groaned breathlessly, his entire body shivering, taking my cock graciously like it was a gift.

On the next stroke, I swallow his desperate grunts, claiming his lips and devouring my name as it tumbles from his lips. Prem slid quivering hands up and down my back, which increased my pleasure more.

"Boun! Don't stop!" Prem begged.

I never took my eyes off him. I pounded him with long, heavy thrusts.

Under the slow hammering, Prem bucked uncontrollably, seeking release that I wasn't ready to give him. I was enjoying this too much for it to end just yet. I strongly gripped his hips until he stopped trying to get ahead of me.

"Stop teasing me Boun!" He growled glaring at me, like I had a death wish.

"I'm not done yet," I pulled out agonizingly slow, Prem whimpered in protest. "Turn over." I ordered and he obeyed like the submissive omega he was willing to be if it meant letting him have it again.

As soon as Prem was on all fours, I grunted, gripping his hips plunging into him.

A loud moan escaped his throat as I thrust deeper and deeper into him. I laid a heavy kisses between Prem's shoulder blades. The feeling building inside him wouldn't let him hold still. Prem started to rock back, meeting me thrust for thrust.

"Fuck! Gonna...cum!" Prem screamed, as his body stiffened around me. Pleasure was surging hot and powerful from deep inside me until it engulfed me, soon I was coming too calling his name in a strained growl.

I pulled out, collapsing beside my mate, who was already lying down thoroughly satisfied gasping for breath.

♥*♡∞:。.。END OF SCENE。.。:∞♡*♥

"Want to share a shower?" I asked after a while, Prem couldn't keep that massive, silly smile off his cute face. He already knew I had round two in mind.

Ten glorious nights of this...I never wanted to leave.

Best honeymoon ever.

Whether the sex was slow and sensual, or fast and rough, it was always making love for me, and I would never get tired of him. I saw life from a different perspective these days, thanks to him. Prem opened my eyes and my heart to limitless possibilities and I couldn't wait to start our future together.

We had the love.

We had the marriage.

And even though I was willing to wait until he was ready, I definitely knew then and there what I wanted next.