🥦ch 11:the dilemma🥦

//Guys first thing I published it again because it had my old reviews and votes and it was hard for me to understand of you had read it or not.
So here you go guys:)

Enjoy!

Another week had passed.
Wren was back and playing with prem. Prem had also started visiting Fluke more often, talking to him, talking about the baby, about how he landed up there which was a very sweet story indeed. Prem would also tell little stories to Fluke and also baby expecting it could hear something from there. Prem had always been fond of listening as well as telling stories. Like it was some escape for him, helping him to forget the harsh reality. However his own life seemed far fetched from the reality write now.

Ohm was his senior in college and it was love at first sight . He said it was after he was 17, and had joined college and something inside him leaped when he saw Ohm staring at him. Then 4 years of college, 2 years of working here at ohm's company, and then finally last year they decided to get married and well this year, 7 months from now, they would have their own baby.

However things weren't as smooth for Boun. Since the very first day he'd seen Prem, he had felt a certain attraction to Prem, it was almost an addiction to him, the more he started pulling himself away, the closer he felt he was walking in. He knew he couldn't just get hold of him or ask him to have sex, he knew the need wasn't carnal totally, he had Jess to satisfy his sexual urges , they weren't dating but anyone could easily see the relationship between them, if they looked close enough.

But for Prem, it was different, he had bought him, and he had promised to protect him . He was also so close to Wren and Fluke, and above all, he was just seventeen, barely in high school , and the biggest of all questions, what if he didn't feel the same way about him? It wasn't unusual for omegas to like him at the first sight. He was handsome, smart, resourceful, he knew it and he knew it well and was aware of the perils it came with.

So what was this desire, almost carnal, that was luring him so badly? And the most traumatising part about it was he yearned so badly for him , his wolf always howling whenever he would pass him in hallways, his smiles hit him like lightning, his years stung so bad, it was almost like he could feel his pain first hand.

Could he possibly be his mate? That was unusual but not impossible. Also that would be hard to say until Prem was eighteen and until mating day. He hadn't even shifted yet, and Boun's wolf , Alex had been so frustrated last day that Boun was forced to shift and let him play with Prem for a while when he was sitting alone in the arena.

He was getting so many mixed feelings that it was getting unbearable and annoying as he felt a pang of hatred and paranoia for this boy, who had even crawled his way into his dreams.

______________________________

Boun had just returned from his business trip with Ohm only a few hours ago and was in one of his bad moods. His client had faced some problem in the transaction and had asked him to go through all the files over again. To top that, Ohm had lashed at him for not doing his job properly and causing problems to the client, which ofcourse wasn't his fault.

He was currently sitting in his chamber, with his laptop and legs crossed up on the table when he heard a slight knock on the door.

"Get in"he said disgusted voice without even looking up.

Prem walked towards him with timid steps as he placed a tray of some steaming chamomile tea in a pot and a cup on the table right beside Boun's legs. He turned and was about to leave when he heard Boun's voice again,

"Pour it, you idiot. Are you forgetting your manners?"he said, still not looking up, eyes fixated on the laptop screen.

Prem picked the pot up and was about to pour it when his hand slipped and for some reason, the handle was loose and it turned upside down, spilling all of it on Boun's leather shoes, who jerked up from his seat, causing the tray to slide backward and the tea along with the porcelain cups, fell on Prem's shirt, burning his chest and addomen.