Chapter 34

(⚠️ Explicit content ahead ⚠️.
Like I promised
ಠ ͜ʖ ಠ

Y'all excited ain't you?)

Don't forget to vote and comment
(눈‸눈)

ಥ‿ಥ

(╥﹏╥)

Boun held him close like some fragile piece of glass, placing his hands, one around his shoulders, while the other roamed protectively over the younger's belly, that was big and round now, the baby was due any day.

Prem would walk around huffing and puffing, trying to prove he wasn't incapacitated with that big belly of his, only to be teased by Boun, and on rare occasions, scolded, who wouldn't let him do anything but rest. And eat. That was the only good thing about being pregnant, Boun would be at his service any time of the day, ready to fulfil his cravings and put up with his mood swings. What else could he do? When Prem would either shoot daggers and sulk all day long or look at him with puppy eyes, he didn't have much choice but to give in to his beloved husband's demands, not like he had the heart to deny him anyway.

"Aww poor you," Boun would tease him, "so much torture to eat some good food huh?" He'd adoringly pinch his cheeks and pepper kisses all over his face.

Prem had been riled up these days, extra horny, extra angry, and always screaming at Boun while he continued to be the sweetheart he was with everyone else but Boun would take everything with a big smile and open arms.

He knew so well that whatever Prem was doing was much more than he could ever imagine. Yes, it was a natural thing for omegas, but how strong must one be to go through such excruciating pain for nine months and even after that. And he respected him because of that and for all he was and had been and done for him. He had saved his life so many times, knowingly, unknowingly.

Truth be told, Prem was his protector and not the other way around like most people thought. It had always been so. Knowingly or unknowingly, Prem had taken so much danger upon himself for Boun, even when he didn't even know they were mates.

He could not even imagine where he would be and what his life would be like if he hadn't met him in those unfortunate ways. Destiny, they said. He wished he could change the past though, to alleviate some of the pain he had caused him. He could never forgive himself for how he had treated him when he should've trusted him throughout.

Towards the last few months, Boun implemented a "no sex" policy because he was scared of hurting the baby or causing any complications and although Prem never would, he threatened Boun with a hunger strike, if he continued to behave as if Prem was bone china that should be handled as little as possible.

On one irritating occasion, Prem's level of horniness and frustration towards Boun reached an all-time high, when Boun refused Prem's sexual demands, it resulted in him getting kicked out of their bedroom. Poor Boun had to sleep on the cold and extremely uncomfortable couch on that December night.

Still, Boun could not be moved. He'd take Prem for his checkups, and did all of the great things a loving supporting hubby should do and ungrudgingly slept on the couch when Prem continued to kick him out, out of sheer exasperation because he refused to give in.

"As long as Prem's pregnancy is proceeding normally, you can have sex as often as you like, up to the day of delivery."

Prem hoped after their pack doctor told Boun this, he'd be willing to end this ridiculous "no sex" policy. Boun had politely nodded it off like he knew better.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

⚠️ Explicit content ahead ⚠️
ಠ ͜ʖ ಠ