🥦5. House tour🥦

It had already been 30 minutes that Fluke had taken him on the house trip and it didn't seem like it was gonna end any soon.

He had already been dragged into a dozen of big bedrooms, starting with Fluke and ohm's,  a baby room that was being renovated for the upcoming baby,  Ohm's personal office, and some other staff rooms.

He got to meet the people working in the kitchen. There were 3 chefs who worked in shifts,  a few butlers and a handful of maids.
The main head chef, Sanchez seemed so friendly Prem was mentally sure he would spend the rest of his time in this house, talking to the chef or learning how to make tasty dishes from him. He really had a knack for food.

He was also taken to meet Ohm's parents-The Alpha and Luma of the pack.

The couple in their 60s,  who looked like so magnificent and strong and emanated so much power. Prem folded his hands to greet them and the two introduced themselves as Alpha Mahi, the most powerful mafia clan leader,  howsoever looked so humble and sober in his attire and appeal. Prem wished he could be filled with admiration for him but deep down he knew that this was just a facade under which the mastermind hid, who got hold of innocent people like him and god knows what else crime like human trafficking , kidnapping, prostitution,  he had heard flying news about it since the moment he could decipher what it meant and now here he was, under their very roof.

The Luna,  who had the brightest smile that overpowered her wrinkles and age introduced herself as Kana. She seemed like a strong woman who must've been prettier when she was younger, which was obvious ofcourse because no clan would be fully functional without a tough Luna and from what he had heard, Alpha Mahi's was one of the biggest clans , with so many enemies always trying to overthrow them.

Prem could understand though where Ohm got his striking looks from, the Luna.

After a hectic tour, Fluke said that they would now go to visit P'Boun, Ohm's younger brother, who was a good man but Prem should behave in front of him since he was really strict and a case of bad temper.

He was also told that it was he who had lent the money to his dad and hence endangered the lives of so many women and children, who his(prem's ) dad had exploited but  were now under Boun's safe care and protection.

  Those people lived at a house outside the compounds the main building, which was called the servants quarters,  although all were not servants.

Prem nodded in understanding and looked down in embarrassment at his father's deeds.
He braced himself up to meet this man. He was scared amd excited at the same time. He seemed like a good man from Fluke's words but then again Fluke was nice to everyone and only saw the goodness in them. He was too innocent, Prem thought.  But he had also mentioned that he had a bad temper, and if he was bold enough to send those armed men to his house and agree to accept a boy for exchange of money, he couldn't really  think of him that greatly no matter how much anyone else  praised  him.

Knock knock.
They went and stood infront of an ornate Mahogany door.

"Come in"he heard a voice from inside.

Fluke poked in his head as said a few words, then turned back to ask Prem to go inside.

//Guys this is first of the 2 chapters that I had totally forgotten to post the last time but here you go bubs. I'll add the second part after making the edits :)

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT IF YOU WANNA MEET P'BOUN IN THE NEXT CHAPTER!!!
♥️♥️♥️👄👄👄👄👄👄👄👄👄♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️