🥦3:chase🥦

Prem went and sat in the back seat with one of the men and the other sat in the driver's seat.

He carefully watched as they passed through his known neighbourhoods, crossing his school, familiar buildings, trees and parks, as they slowly faded away into a dot and then into oblivion. He tried to remember all the roads and crosses because he was so sure that he would flee that hellhole the first chance he would get, although where he would go after that, was still a big question-a question he didn't even want to think about for now.

He was thinking about these little things when suddenly he jerked forward and almost hit his head on the seat in front of him.

Screeeeeechhhh!!

The car stopped with a hiss.

"What happened!? One of the men barked from behind"

"Ugh seems like the tire is punctured and from the hissing sound it probably feels like the radiator is spitting oil and smoke. We could call a mechanic but that would take a while. I could fix it though, with some help"

A new idea struck Prem like lightning. He would just have to wait for the right moment and then he could just run away. Earth's place wasn't far from here. If he got lucky, he could probably run with all his might and get out of this.

"Okay! And you, boy! Hang in here! If you are found making even a small movement, I'm going to skin you alive I swear "

Prem nodded vigorously but mentally showed the finger and stabbed him atleast a thousand times.

Prem sat in the car, watching around looking for the perfect chance to crawl out and run.

The two men had been out for a while now. He heard the sounds of metal clinking against itself and the hiss of pipes and spluttering of oil.

His eyes widened suddenly when he realised that the man driving the car had left his gun on the dashboard, which was clearly visible from the backsit. He slowly sat upright, not making much movement and leaned into the front seat, his fingertips reaching the hilt of the gun.

He quickly grabbed it without drawing much attention and crawled out of the seats , opening the door and started running for his life. After almost a full minute of his escape, the two men heard the footsteps which were dimmed by the engine sounds. They saw him run away and began chasing him.

"Stop there right now! Or we'll shoot you!"

Prem kept running, not paying any heed to their words. He could feel his heartbeat in his throat . His adrenaline was making him crazy and more attentive every second. He was panting now as his speed was lessening with every passing second and he could hear the footsteps approaching him, so near, so quick, they were about to catch him.

And then he stopped abruptly.

And turned back to face them.

"if you move a step more towards me, I'll kill myslef right now."he said panting, raising the gun to his temple.

"Where did you get that weapon from!? Drop it right now!!!"

"I said back of or else-!!!"

But before he could complete his words, he heard a loud buzz in his head, the gun fell from his hands and his head started throbbing, his eyes blacked out and he was about to fall on the road when a pair of strong arms caught him and picked him up bridal style, carrying the unconscious boy to the car .

"Aren't you both just useless?"the man in the blue suit scoffed

"Sorry boss"the men said as they followed behind the man, who put the boy in the backseat, who was lying there crumpled and unconscious from the hit on his head.

Then he closed the door and walked back to his own car, the two vehicles swiftly drove away through the highway and entered the gates of a big mansion.

//Hey guys hope you liked it. :) I seriously donno what's wrong with me ughh I again forgot to publish the intro chapter but I did it anywya.

Made some changes in every chapter and corrected the typos obviously. 

Gonna make some major changes in the plot of the next few and add it soon.

Next update tomorrow prolly :)
Love ya guys. Don't forget to vote!!!