🥦ch 13: Wolfsbane🥦

After a painful span of almost seven hours, Prem woke up and the first thing he saw was Ohm sitting by his bedside.

The bright lights in the room were blinding him , so his used his arm to cover his eyes. The faint beeping of machines around him was slightly confusing as he strained himself to sit up slowly

"Phi..."he muttered on seeing Ohm with his head buried in his arms, on a sofa nearby.

"Oh Prem you're awake!"he said, as he quickly walked over to him and caressed his hair.

"Phi is this a hospital? Who brought be here? What happened to me?"

"Well Boun and I brought you here, but what happened to you is something you should be telling us"

Prem had no idea about what had happened to him. Here he was in the hospital and the last thing he could remember was going to Boun with the tea and getting a burn and then he was laying down on the bed under  the fan to cool himself off as the stinging got worse and he couldn't remember after that.
He told Ohm all of it, except the part where Boun had dropped the tea on him and Jess had made her leave. Ohm listened intently, telling in the words.

"Prem, are you sure you're not hiding anything from me? How did you get the burn? Tell me everything or else you could be in real trouble"

"Trouble? "Prem said, fear evident in his eyes"but what did I do phi? I just meant to help Phi Boun...I really didn't want to break your precious chinaware and those cups. I'm really sorry phi. Please don't put me into prison, they must've been costly...I have...no-nowhere to go"Prem started sobbing as Ohm walked over to him , not even understanding a word the boy was saying.

"What? What do you mean Prem? What cups? What china? We're not handing you over to the police, don't cry sweetheart.  I asked you to tell me everything,  spare no details please"

Prem sobbed a bit and told him about how he had tea splattered on his body by Boun, MISTKENLY, he made sure to repeat the word, he didn't want to be subjected to that blondie's rage again after this morning and then he was asked to leave and he went to his bathroom and splattered water on it but it wouldn't stop paining so he laid down on the bed and he couldn't remember anything more after that.

Ohm nodded, letting the words seep in, judging the pros and cons of the situation.
He had already decided how much to tell whom, no use in triggering unrequired attention . He had to be subtle in this.

"Olay nong, it'll be okay. The doctors have given you medicines but I need to leave now since I've been here all morning,  okay? Be safe, honey,  if you need anything tell doctor Thanat , he'll contact us"Ohm said .

Prem nodded understandingly and gave him a small smile as he left the room.

His chest still hurt and there were tubes attached to his body everywhere.  After a while, the nurse came in with some food and helped the boy eat it, after which he was given sedatives and dosed off to sleep again.

Ohm  paced his bedroom impatiently while Fluke was sitting on the bed, watching his lover in awe, he had never seen him this restless ever.

"Honey , you alright? "Fluke asked,  putting his book aside

"Ah? Yes yes I'm fine"Ohm said trying to sound reassuring.

"You definitely don't look fine to me. Is it about Prem? You said he's alright,  right? So please tell me what it is! What use am I of if I can't help in releasing your stress and helping you when you need me?"Fluke loked sad as he scooted over to the edge of the bed, Indicating Ohm to come and take a seat beside him.