Chapter 33

//my results are gonna be out today so yeah I'm freaking out but school's finally gonna come to an end so yay! But I'm literally so scared rn because we didn't have exams this year so marks moderation will include the kast three years marks too so 🤡 who knew right?

Anyway, I wasn't gonna update until mid September (i.e. after after med school entrance exams) but pg0004 's comments yesterday made me think meh why no, so yeah , also I was(still am) freaking out rn until my results are out and I needed to keep myself busy so I edited the drafts and here you go.💕💕💕💕

Happy reading and please spam me with comments, I REALLY NEED TO KEEP BUSY RN😭😭😭😭

When Prem saw Wren at the table, both rushed towards each other as though they hadn't met in an eternity. Where's the lie though? It had been almost three years since she had moved to Australia to pursue Marine Biology and a year since she had made it official with Sid and had their Moon Ceremony.
The last time she visited her family was two years back, for Boun and Prem's wedding ceremony.

(The Moon Ceremony is a formal family gathering where the Alpha and Luna bless the young couple after they officially seal the Mate Bond and there's exchange of blood, basically they're bonded for eternity and it's officiated)

Wren jumped at Prem and hugged him tightly as he hugged her back , fondly reminiscing old times when they would sit together and play video games all day and Wren would try her make up on Prem while he would sit quietly being her experimental guinea pig.

"Dang  I missed you so much, but WHAT IS THAT GLOW, look at you, you're practically shining woah-" Wren babbled as she let go of the other to get a good look at him. Prem blushed a little and gave a little shrug as Wren made little eyes at him.

"ahm ahm, I think someone's forgetting there are more people waiting for some hugs and greetings except someone's favourite person" Wren looked up as Boun spoke up from the corner, Ohm following

"oh mom, could you tell your petulant and jealous sons to stop being so childish sometimes" Wren eyerolled with a laugh as she ran and hugged her brothers.

"yeah you don't miss us at all , did you?"
Boun said as he smacked the back of her head and she pouted back.
"Ouch?! What was that for!" She complained

"For forgetting about us" Ohm supplied .

"I'm sorry I can't help that your mates are better than y'all now, can I?" She winked at Fluke who now came walking out of the kitchen with a tray full of desserts and two kids slithering around his feet trying to snatch the snacks from the plate while he hissed to keep them away.

"Mm smells delicious as always" Wren commented as she walked towards him and took a deep sniff from the pan and looked up mesmerised.

"How've you been, P? these devils still troubling you, aren't they?"

"Oon , Ploy, are you guys still being naughty? I have gifts for you but you better be good and if I hear you're making your daddies crazy, I'm gonna take those gifts back with me!"

"No Aunt Wren we've been good we promise!" Ploy whined as she ran over to her aunt and tacked her in a bone breaking hug.

"I mean atleast I have, don't know about him though" Ploy continued as she stuck out her tongue at Oon, who looked up at Wren with imploring puppy eyes.
Wren laughed and kissed their cheeks as they got called for lunch.

The Alpha and Luna sat at the table heads in their majestic chairs, while Fluke and Wren talked about her college.

Ohm constantly nagged the kids to finish their food or they wouldn't get their ice creams and looked like he was about to lose his shit any moment, while Boun and Prem sat at their respective seats, when Boun decided to speak up.

"mom , dad, guys, we need to say something"Boun finally spat it out.

"what happened honey? Is everything alright?"his mom looked at them anxiously, being scared of why Boun sounded so serious all of a sudden

"say it boy, is everything alright? Is it about work? You know we don't discuss work at the table?"his dad said. Ohm, fluke and Wren looked at them with equally confused and worried faces.

"no no it's not about work. Well, umm...it's about us. Prem and I-"

"Holy shit don't tell me"Wren spat out from the other side of the table"are you guys-?"she said , her eyes the size of saucers

Boun put his hand around Prem's shoulder and both of them nodded. A shy smile plastered to Prem's face while Boun smiled from ear to ear "we're pregnant, yes. We've been waiting for the right time to tell you all, and this seemed like the best opportunity"

"what?! Is this for real?! My sons are going to have their baby?! I can't.. I'm so happy"the Luna sobbed and chuckled as she dabbed a handkerchief at the corner of her eyes as she got up and hugged the young couple while the others congratulated them on the good news, leaving a very confused Oon and Ploy, who had no idea what was going on.

Fluke explained that they were going to have a little brother/sister soon in their family, which made them so happy that Oon climbed on Boun's lap and hugged him.

Ploy snapped at her brother saying"oh come on you idiot! Don't' you know you shouldn't be jumping on him like that he has a baby in his tummy."

"oh"Oon said and got down remorsefully.

"actually, uncle Prem has the baby in his tummy"Boun explained.

"which means I can still hug you and get piggyback rides from you, right?"Oon said, still confused.

"yes, you can"Boun laughed and picked the kid in his arms.

"okay fine then I think I'm going to hug uncle Prem because you can stay with him and get all your piggy back rides but I'll stay with Uncle Prem and I know he'll let me hold the baby and not you, huh" she pouted angrily and hugged Prem , followed by a peck on his cheek, while delivering a very vicious stink eye to his twin.

"wont you, uncle Prem?"

"sure . I'll let both of you"he smiled

"please! Not him! He's gonna drop your baby I swear! He cant even handle my dolls! That idiot! Remember the cake at your wedding? It was him. Not me!"

"Ploy language!"Ohm snapped from the other side of the table while Fluke just look dejectedly at the bantering kids and one hell of his husband who was no less.

Oon started whining and complaining about how relentless and terrible his sister was, while the whole table erupted into laughter.
Seeing how both of them were so playful and good with kids, and Prem being the kind, thoughtful and caring person he was, everyone already knew that they would make the best parents ever!

Mpreg smut chapter next, so you better me good and hit vote and comment if you want and update rn😭😭😭 I'll get back to editing.

Two more hours to goooooo for my results ughhhhh ??!?#!#!_!?_& byeeeee

Also guys go to shonenplus.in and you'll find Chapter 1 of my manga in issue 2. I'll be really glad if you can give it a read.😭😭😭😭

Instagram: iti_blueth