🥦ch 9: I'll be there for you 🥦

//hey guys :) early update because I was bored.  Hope you like it. Don't forget to vote and comment. I guess the story's getting a little better at this point? Don't forget to lemme know.
Bye bubs!
Love ya!♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️

//Also, saw whatevr video I could find of the uwma fanmeet they had yesterday (25th October) and Prem was crying on stage and said "look mom so many people have come to se your son" I was literally on the verge  of tears too!!! My babyyyy 😢😢😢😢😭😭😭😭😭😖😖😖😖😖
Go and give it a watch if you already haven't. Haha and Boun and Prem were reenacting the Christmas kiss scene will the mistletoe and Prem said, no phi that's a broccoli!!! But Boun kissed his forehead anyway kekekeke

Prem who had already rushed into his room and closed the doors up as he sat in a corner crying, wishing he could just disappear,  from all the pain and embarrassment he had seen in these 17 years of his life.
At this point,  even death would be sweeter

Boun followed behind the boy who had ran and succumbed to his room, and started knocking vigorously.

“prem! Prem! Open the door”the blonde man shouted from the other side but there was no reply, so he decided to push open the door but realised it wasn't locked so he barged inside to find Prem curled behind the bed, balling his eyes out, as he shook convulsively.

Boun walked over to the crying boy and sat on the floor beside him, slowly putting an arm around him, trying not to scare him away. When the younger boy felt the touch , he flinched and tried to push away the arm but Boun held him in place, as he spoke every word, slowly, as if he were speaking to  a child,

“prem , I know whatever happened out there is my fault, but we can fix this together. You are not the only one. You don’t have to be embarrassed about this, a lot of people shift late . we’ll get you therapies and all the practice sessions you need, and soon enough you’ll be the perfect omega you want to”

When Prem finally looked at Boun, his orbs were moist and glistening and his nose and lips were even a darker shade of red as his lips trembled slightly threatening to break into a sob any moment again.

“shush boy, I’ll be your protector, I promise you. I have brought you here, I’ll be the one to take care. And please try and forgive for what I did back there, it wasn’t my intention”Boun spoke with such ingenuity in his eyes that it was difficult for Prem not to believe those.

Boun caressed his back lightly and patted his hair, not sure how else to give comfort to this shrivelled boy. He couldn’t imagine how he would’ve reacted if this was Wren, his own sister.
What if his sister had to suffer like this boy, for the faults of her father or brothers, for crimes she couldn’t even think of commiting. He felt a sudden urge to protect the boy, but being the Alpha’s son , he had never learnt how to be soft and comforting to others. He was ruthless indeed, he had feelings indeed but they were not under his control and in the spring of this new blossoming relationship, neither boy knew where destiny would take them. Neither had ever imagined in what unfathomable way, destiny had intertwined their lives as one.