Chapter 32: A new beginning

Hello you CAN'T deny I'm a nice person , I'm keeping my promise although i made ya'll wait for what? Two months😭🥺🥸😁
Sorry again, and here's the update.

I love all of you and your comments. Means the world to me. Thank you again. Keep showing your love. Tysm💞

"Prem stop running around for Lupa's sake. You're not a child like them!!" Boun yelled as he chased Prem around the garden who was in turn chasing the twins, playing with them.

"Prem!!!"Boun finally caught him by the back of his shirt and pulled him to a halt.

"Oon, Ploy if you let Uncle Prem play with you once more, I'll make sure to tell P'Ohm to keep you guys grounded for two weeks," Boun glared at the kids who pouted at him with fake remorse.

"Hia it's not their fault, I just wanted to play with them, I was so bored and I was done with all my work and even you weren't around" Prem knitted his eyebrows and pouted which could make anyone melt.

Boun quickly wrapped his arms around his waist softly and pulled him closer, kissing his forehead , which made him hiss in protest.

"hia , Oon and Ploy are watching" he said, gently pushing him back.

"you should've given me a call if you were bored, there are better things to do around. " Boun winked as he wrapped him in a hug, Prem sent a glare his way and punched him in the chest.

" I'm worried about you Pao, you're so clumsy, you scare me to death every time"

"what did you just-?!"Prem grunted angrily trying to break free from his embrace.

"my bad! My bad!" Boun chuckled playfully and smacked a loud kiss on his cheek which made the kids break into a fit of laughter and left Prem blushing red.

Boun loved and lived fort these little moments when he knew he had been victorious in making Prem blush , even after 7 years of being together.

His husband was literally the cutest thing ever and he didn't mind a few punches or swats on his arm if that meant he could see the pink on his lover's face, maybe even a peck on the cheek, if Prem was feeling extra bold.

"okay enough of that, we need to get your vitamins and it's time to eat, come on"and without any warning Boun scooper up his husband in his arms and walked into the house.

"Put me down hia! Ploy and Oon can see us !" Prem whined but Boun couldn't care less.

"oh trust me , they've seen much worse " Boun whispered as he carried him up to their bedroom.

Living with Ohm and Fluke, in all truth, must've been stressful.

Although Ohm looked stoic on the outside , he was a whiney puppy when it came to his mini buttercup pudding husband.

Poor kids, Boun actually wouldn't be surprised if they walked in on them someday , doing something that would scar them for the rest of their life.

Boun laughed heartily , his loose hair falling back as Prem successfully managed to deliver a little punch to his chest.

"hia that's your brother you're talking about. Have some shame atleast" Prem warned as Boun led him to their shared bedroom, showering his nose and cheeks and lips with sweet little kisses all the while.

.

Prem sat and watched ruefully as his mate got him a bowl of greens and chicken salad and a cup of pulpy mango juice.

"please not this again" Prem begged.

"Prem" Boun glared at him "come on it's fresh " Boun pestered as Prem continued to glare back at him.