🥦ch 8: the shift🥦

//your welcome ;p
Ikr triple updates? Like how great is that!? Anyhoo have fun guys. Dont forget to vote and comment :))

Prem tiptoed through the backyard after his morning lessons were done. He had two hours of practice for his wolf too, which of course, he must’ve forgotten to mention, was NONEXISTENT.

Which means he hadn’t had his first shift yet, in human terms which would be called being a late bloomer. Maybe it was in his genes or the lack of parental care in his early teens that hadn’t unleashed the wolf within him. Even pure breed omegas , (with omega parents or alpha-omega-beta parents )sometimes had their shift very late, after they were 18, which was another problem, because their mate bonds got activate on their eighteenth birthday and if their mate was already existent in the world, they would feel the attraction and connection through the mate bond.

But everything was inconsequential right now as his prime aim was somehow to skip this class, like he had been doing for the past one week. No one would really notice because he was new and no one knew his wolf so “absence” in class wasn’t really possible for someone or something that didn’t exist. He would then run through a corridor he had found, that remained pretty much empty and deserted, and then sit at the back of the garden where no one could find him and hide there for the next two hours and comeback when practice was over and meet Wren, who of course was an omega too, but girls had separate practice sessions, all separate for alphas, betas, omegas, according to their physiology and their body types .

So that was the reason Prem had been so successful with hiding all week and was gonna continue doing that for the rest of his life.

But today destiny had something else in mind, as he scuttled through the empty hallway and stood there peeping from a distance, as the beautiful wolves went through their practice, white and brown coats glistening under the sun, he imagined what would his wolf look like, what would his name be? He was so lost in thought that he didn’t realise when the tall figure came and stood behind him, his dark orbs falling on the back on the boy’s head, when he felt the presence of another human and tried to turn back, he bumped into the man and was taken aback all of a sudden-

“what are you doing here?”the blond haired man asked somberly, his dark eyes never leaving the boy’s face as he tried to look anywhere to prevent making eye contact.
“I thought you’re supposed to be at practice at this time. Can you tell me what the hell you’re doing here?!”he yelled at him again and when Prem refused to answer, he grabbed his wrist and pulled him out of his hiding and into the arena in front of the teacher and atleast a dozen more wolves who were looking at them like they had never seen a human before.

“Mater Sin! What is a boy doing out of practice at this hour? Do you never keep attendee records?! I’m afraid dad wouldn’t be really happy to hear about this”Boun said walking up to the trainer.

The middle aged man who was still standing in human form commanding the other wolves looked at Boun like he had said something out of the blue and continued looking confused ”Young master I think you might be mistaken somewhere. I’ve never had this boy in my class, I can assure you that, I remember all my students and take proper care of them, like they’re my own children. What is his name? let me check the list ”

“cat got your tongue?! What is your name?! tell him! What does he mean by he’s never seen you in class!!?”Boun yelled at the boy again, who flinched back at the loud words .
“P-Prem”he managed somehow as he felt a dozen pair of eyes focused on him, some golden , some hazel, some blue, some pitch black like the night, all focused on this on one unlucky human who was shivering in fear.

“No young master, there’s no Prem in the list.”he shook his head and Boun glared back at Prem
“I want reasons”he demanded

“i-i”Prem stammered, not knowing what else to say as he felt his self esteem wash away at his feet.

“I don’t care anymore! I want you to shift here right now and join the class. I’m gonna have the talk with you later and see that you’re effectively punished. You really thought you could get away with this for a whole week huh?! NOW SHIFT !! ”

Prem flinched at the words and started shuddering a bit as he felt everyone looking at him. His ears reddening with anger and embarrassment and resentment for this man?! What say did he have in his life?! Why should he be accountable to him for his body or anything at all?!

“I asked you to fucking shift!! ”

“Young master if he’s uncomfortable , let him go to the changing room and do it there, you’re scaring  him”Mater Sin tried to reason out but Boun was already smoking in rage at his indignance and disobedience

“uncomfortable?! He’s not a kid Master! He’s freaking seventeen!!  HE’S NOT GOING ANYWHERE! SHIFT HERE RIGHT NOW!!!”

And the next moment , whatever happened was totally unexpected as Prem found his self restrain breaking ”I CAN’T!!!”he screamed out “ARE YOU HAPPY NOW EMBARRASSING ME HERE IN FRONT OF EVERYONE?! I CANT’T FUCKING SHIFT!!!” he said as big pools of tears rolled down his already reddened cheeks and he turned round and made a sprint for his room.

The other omegas in the class, some were shocked, some gasped in surprise while a few snickered and made a few comments through mind links that ofcourse  Boun had heard too.

“SHUT UP!!! EVERYONE SHIFTS AT THEIR OWN SUITE TIME AS DECIDED BY THE MOOD GODDESS. LAUGH AT YOURSELF FOR BEING SO INSENSITIVE AND IF THE SAME HAPPENS TO YOU TOO SOME DAY, DON’T FEEL SAD THAT THERE’S NO ONE STANDING UP FOR YOU!!!”the master roared, making the class stop their laughs and whispers.

“Young Master Boun, I don’t think whatever you did was right. You should atleast apologise to him. It’s a really sensitive matter I hope you can understand ”

Boun nodded and slowly headed off, not sure what he would do or say to Prem. Why was he this stupid?!

//SOooo, how was ittttt?!??!?!
What do you think is gonna happen next? Comment down below . Next update on Tuesday.
And don't forget to vote if you liked it :))