🥦ch 15: safehouse🥦

Prem woke up the next morning feeling exhausted as usual. Another day to survive. He groaned in the back of his head when suddenly last night's occurrences slowly walked into the forefront of his mind. He'd been crying. The silver haired man , who scared the shit out if him had come to him and consoled him.

And for some reason he wanted to believe him. He knew none of it would ever mean anything to him. He was just a boy. How tiny and baseless was his existence. He was being pitied here , with absolutely no one to actually care for him.

P'Ohm and P'Fluke ofcourse. They had been like brothers too him. But for some reason Ohm wasn't talking to him as much as he used to. He couldn't understand what had happened but they seemed weird a d distant since he returned from the hospital.

He was still sitting on the bed and just pondering when Wren walked in with an exaggerated "good morninggg!!!!!"

"Oy you scared me!"Prem giggled.

"P'Prem , umm...I ..umm..have a date today"she said sheepishly and Prem couldn't understand what was with allt he shyness. She would be the least shy girl he'd ever seen, brave, defiant , no one would ever believe that she was an Omega. She'd got all the alpha traits like her Brothers.

"Oh cool...so what's wrong? You want me to select a dress for you?"

"Huh? You're okay with it?"Wren tilted her head slightly to a side , looking skeptical

"Why wouldn't I be okay with you going on a date? Why is it that asshole Pluem you're dating again!? Come on you deserve so much better"

"What no!? I mean you're okay with going alone with P'Boun? He asked me to call you . He's already waiting downstairs"she said , sounding a little too excited than she should.

"Shia!! I had totally forgotten about that!"Prem screamed, exasperated as he tried to throw away the covers d jump of the bed, only to get entangled and fell face first on the floor, groaning.

"What's taking you so lon-"Boun walked in, calling for Wren and Prem, and his eyes grew wide when he saw Prem struggling inside the covers on the floor.

"Hia! Why did you come up!? I was coming down!"Wren squeaked as he saw Boun crouch down and help Prem up to his feet, who visibly flinched at the contact, which Boun quickly noticed and retreated back.

He shifted his attention to Wren who was smiling rather suspiciously while Prem scuttled away to a safe distance

"What? " Boun said in his usual baritone voice.

"What!?" Wren squeaked.

"What are you doing here?"

"Hia...I just came here to tell Phi Prem that I won't be able to go out with you eyes . I ..umm..I have some work."

"What kind of work?"the older played with his eyebrows .

"Just. Normal work you know! I promised Kiara I'dmeet her. For umm...yeah assignments! I can't go with you alright?! Okay bye. Bye Prem!" She shot another creepy smile and waii-ed at Boun and quickly hustled out of the room , leaving Prem whimpering almost inaudible on being left alone with his scary brother.

"So." Boun faced the younger, both of them clearly uncomfortable at this sudden conjecture both of them found themselves in.
"Get ready and come down in 30 minutes?"

Prem could make out a quizzical tone in his voice. Did he have a choice? Or more like an order? He didn't Care. It was his first chance to go out of this prison and he would try and enjoy it. Doesn't matter if it's this scary excuse of a brother. Wren's brother more appropriately.
He quickly nodded, trying to get him out of his room as quick as possible and let out a long held sigh.