Chapter 10・Melted Clothes

"Fire Dragon's Roar!"
"White Dragon's Roar!"

"Natsu!" Lucy yelled. "Huh? Why did I scream for him," she thought. And before she knew it, she was in the middle of their attack.

"LUCY!!" Natsu and Sting yelled in unison as they stopped their attack, but it was too late, the attack kept rushing towards her.

Lucy's POV

As I saw that I was about to get wrecked between Natsu and Sting's dragon roars, my eyes widened and froze. "W-why can't I move my body?! Is this the end of me?" I thought and closed my eyes tightly getting ready for the pain. Their attacks felt like it will years till it reaches me, but I was too frightened and shocked to move. Was I always this weak?

Suddenly, there was a pair of arms that carried me off the ground. "You have to move stupid!" I heard a familiar voice. I opened my eyes and saw that Gray had saved me. I looked back and saw that their attacks had clashed together, making a big explosion. I closed my eyes and felt heat surrounding my body.

He set me down to the ground with a slight blush and turned around to look at Natsu and Sting in anger. I then noticed that Gray didn't have a shirt on, which made me blush and look away.

"Why are you guys fighting in the middle of town? You're gonna destroy the place and hurt people!" he yelled with a vein popping out his head. Why does it feel cold all of a sudden? I then looked down and saw that my uniform was ripped and that my breasts were mostly showing. I intensely blushed and quickly turned away covering them.

I turned my head around and looked at Natsu, who was blushing intensively and having a nosebleed, and also noticed that his shirt was gone and that parts of his shorts were torn. Then I looked at Sting, who was the same as Natsu with the clothing, but faced the other way and a little bit of blush was showing. I turned back around, my face heating up even more.

"This is all you're fault, if you didn't pick a fight with me then this wouldn't have happened!" I heard Natsu yell, but it sounded like something was blocking his nose. Probably his hand. Then I heard Sting 'tsk' and footsteps that were fading every step taken. He must've walked away.

I then heard sheets that seemed like it was taken out of something and footsteps that were coming closer to me. "Here, cover yourself up with this," I heard Natsu say. I turned around and saw that he was holding out his hand with a long, white cloth in it and was looking away with his face red as a tomato, along with Gray. I took the cloth and wrapped it around myself then stood up and faced him still blushing.

"I'm sorry," we both said in unison. "Why are you sorry for? I'm the one that needs to apologize, I almost hurt you," Natsu said but I just smiled. "You wouldn't have almost hurt me if I wasn't too stupid to jump in during a battle. And I'm sorry for that," I said then he finally looked at me.

"I'm also sorry for destroying most of your clothing too. That stupid Sting didnt' even say sorry, talk about no manners. And he's also the king!" he said overreacting, but I just laughed.

"Hey, do you remember this?" he said and told me to make a fist and hold it out, so I did. He then made a fist with his hand and bumped it against mine up and down without me having to do anything then fist bumped me. He then told me to open my hands and put it sideways, when I did, he did the same and did a side ways high five, then drifted his palm against mine.

This reminds me of something. It was the vision or memory that I saw from earlier. What was the next step? Oh yeah, we form a heart!

As he was about to tell me the next step, there wasn't any words coming out from his mouth since I already had the next step in mind. I made a 'C' with my hand and he did the same. We then made a heart and I looked at him and smiled. "You remember," he said smiling. "How do you know this?" I asked him.

"We made it up when we were younger, but I didn't think you would remember it," he replied as I looked at him confused. Younger? So you mean I've met the prince when I was younger? Then how come I don't remember him? Something must've happened.

Normal POV

"Lucy, when you have a memory coming back, tell me. I want to help you regain your memories of me," he smiled and took Lucy's hand and held it tightly. Lucy looked at her hand and blushed intensely and nodded in reponse. Natsu also blushed realizing what he did and let go of Lucy's hand and scratched the back of his head. "S-sorry, my old habits of invading your privacy kinda came back," he apologized. "Old habits?" Lucy asked in confusion.

As Natsu was about to response to Lucy, Igneel suddenly showed up. "What happened here? And why is Lucy covered in cloth and that you and Gray are half-naked? Natsu Dragneel, you better have a good explanation for this mess," he said as Natsu sweat dropped.

"I kinda got in a fight with the king of Celestial Kingdom. And during the fight, we kinda made a huge explosion that made Lucy, Gray, and my clothing melt," he replied and Igneel looked like he was about to slap him, but calmed down. "Why would you pick a fight with the king?" he asked.

"He keeps saying that someone from our kingdom has kidnapped his sister, and says that we're hiding the guy. But I kept telling him that we're not, so we argued about it, then started fighting," Natsu explained.

"That's why there's always people saying that a king from another kingdom keeps showing up here," Igneel said "Well you're gonna have to clean the mess you've made, if I come back and it's still the same as now, you're going to get a huge lecture young man," he said again then left.

"Ugh!" Natsu complained and started to clean up. Lucy just giggled at him and decided to help him "You know you don''t have to help me, it's my fault, plus Sting's, why this town looks messy," he said "Well I am your personal maid, so I'm gonna have to help you master," Lucy said.

For some reason, hearing the words 'master' out of Lucy's mouth punched Natsu's heart. "Please don't say that word ever again, I don't like the feeling," Natsu asked "Okay, fine," Lucy responded.

"Well I guess I have to leave these two and go get something to eat," Gray said from afar and left slowly. "Gray I can sense you're still here, so help us clean!" Natsu yelled as he picked up broken woods "Oh so close!" Gray said and started to help the two.

"Juvia will help Gray-sama too," Juvia said popping out of no where. "Juvia!" Lucy said startled and backed away from her.

When Natsu saw Juvia, he quickly came in front of Lucy to protect her. "Why are you here?" he asked remembering what she did to Lucy. "Juvia's sorry that she hurt Lucy... she couldn't control her jealousy. Juvia didn't really mean to hurt Lucy," she apologized and bowed down.

"Come on Natsu, just forgive her and let her be unsuspended from the castle, I'll watch over her and make sure she doesn't hurt Lucy. I promise," Gray said defending Juvia.

"Fine, as long as you don't hurt Lucy, then I'll let you come back," Natsu said as Juvia grinned. "Juvia can be with Gray-sama again!" she said cheerfully and jumped over Gray, making them fall to the ground. Natsu and Lucy laughed at them and continued to clean up.

"Juvia saw Gray-sama carrying Lucy and you saw her naked. You were blushing too!" Juvia said pouting and crossing her arms.

"What do you expect? Just let Lucy get hurt? Natsu would be back to his old sad and depressed state again, and I'm not letting that happen! He was always so moody and I can't stand that. It's like he was always on his per-" he stopped talking when he felt Lucy viciously staring at him and saw that Juvia had her eyes wide open and looked like she was about to smack him.

"Nothing!" he said and didn't feel Lucy's stare anymore and that Juvia had the that's-what-I-thought look. "Anyways, you know why Lucy can't be hurt. And also about me blushing and all, a man can't control that, especially when we see those, or that," he said looking at Juvia's breasts when he said 'those' and scanned her body up and down when he said 'that'.

"Juvia feels molested my Gray-sama," she said and covered her breasts. "Gray-sama likes Juvia's body!" she suddenly cheered up and hugged him. "You know I can hear your conversation right? And get over here and help us," Natsu commanded and they followed.